Chapter 13: Bear Lake

Start from the beginning

Peyton's pov:

"Yeah!!" I say, as Riker runs me upstairs. He holds me out just a little when he opens my door. "Plop." He says before he falls onto my bed, with me laying on his tummy. "Why did you say 'plop'? I ask. "I have no idea, Pey." "Daddy you're silly!" "Hey! But you love me!" He says, as he starts to tickle me. "Daddy! Stop!! Please!" I say giggling. I hear laughing coming from the door, and I see the rest o R5, and Ryland standing in the doorway laughing. "Daddy Ross!! Help me!" I yell. Ross runs over to us, and helps Riker tickle me. "Ellybear!" I yell. He comes over and helps Riker, and Ross tickle me. "Ryland!!!! Help me!!" I yell. Ross, Riker, and Ratliff start to tickle me harder. "Rocky!!!!" I yell, hoping he'd save me. "Okay boys enough!" He says, grabbing me from the middle of them. I hug Rocky super tight. "Thank you." I say out of breath. "No problem, Pey." He says. "Everyone out. I'm going to help Peyton change." Rocky says.

Everyone leaves my room, and Rocky heads over to my closet. "What do you want to wear?" He asks. I point to my R5, mini Rydel shirt, and some jean shorts. "That?" I ask. He nods his head, and grabs the stuff off the hangers. Rocky sets me down, and hands me the stuff. "I'll go and change in the bathroom." I say. In the bathroom, I slide off my sundress from yesterday. I than put on my R5 'Mini Rydel' shirt. Its a little longer than needed. I then slide on my jean shorts.  They go down to my middle thigh. Same with the shirt.

I walk out of the bathroom. "Rocky? What about my shirt? Its longer than my jean shorts. " I say. He comes over to me, and takes a rubber band and ties the end up. He then tucks it under my shirt. "Want your hair be up in a ponytail?" Rocky asks. "Please.... ummm... What would your nickname be?" "Rockstar, or Rocks." He says. "Please Rockstar." I say. He smiles, and sets me in the vanity chair. Rocky undoes my braid, and my hair falls onto my shoulders. Rocky grabs the hairbrush, and he starts to brush my hair.

He brushes my hair, ever so softly. I didn't even notice that he put my hair up into a ponytail. "Thanks Rocky." I say hugging him. "You're missing one thing." He says. He pulls out a real, small, flower and he places it in my hair with a clip. (Like the one on the cover.) "Wait.... I wanna change something." He says.

Rocky takes out my ponytail, and brushes it again.  He splits my hair into twos, and pulls them up to the side of my head. "I think we should try pigtails." He says, as he finishes. "I like it Rocky." I say, as he stands up. I put my hands in the air, and Rocky lifts me up. He than tosses me up into the air, and catches me. I giggle, and snuggle up close to his chest. "Pey, I'm gonna move you around, so be ready." He says. Rocky places my legs tightly around his stomach. I lay my head on his shoulder, and place my arms around his shoulders.

Rocky's pov:

Peyton places her arms around my shoulders. I smile, and I start to walk out to the car. "My bathing suit!" Peyton says. "Forgot, sorry." I say. I walk back over to her closet and grab her one piece. "Do you want the other one?" I ask. She nods her head, no. I grab the one piece,  and head out her door. I jog down the stairs and into the kitchen. Everyone is changed into something more comfortable for the beach, as were I was in my jeans. "Give me Peyton, and go change into something more comfortable. " Ryland says. I hand Peyton over to Ryland, and head upstairs.

*After Rocky gets dressed and they are at Bear Lake *

Peyton's pov:

We get to Bear Lake, and the guys take off for the beach. "Delly, will you come with me to the playground? " I ask. "Sure." She says. (The beach is private. It belongs to a famous movie producer, who only lets 3 families in at a time.) I run over to the swings, before watching Rydel sit down by a guy on a bench. I start to swing, until I get bored. So I stop my swing, and just sit there. "Excuse me. Would you like to come and play with me?" A boy about my age, asks. He has brown hair, kinda like Rocky's, and green eyes. "Sure. My name is Peyton." I say. "My name is Issac." He grabs my hand and leads me over to the sandbox. "So Peyton where do you live?" He asks as we start to build a sandcastle. "I live on James St." I say. "Cool. I'm moving there. Next to the Lynchs." "I'm their adopted daughter. That means we can hang out." I say.

We finish our sandcastle, we start to build a city. Issac tells me some funny jokes. We laugh, and build. "What do you mean you have no idea where Peyton's at?!?!" Ryland yells. "She was on the swings, and then when I looked back over she was gone!" Rydel yells back. "Issac come on." I say standing up. "You can't just lose a little girl, just like that!" Ratliff yells. I giggle, and Issac smiles. "Issac there you are!" His older brother says. "Louis, you were to busy flirting to notice that I moved." Issac says. "Flirting? No,I wasn't.  This lovely lady and I were talking." Louis says. Rydel blushes, and looks at the ground. "Hey! Don't flirt with our sister!" Rocky says. "Issac do you know where Peyton is?" "Yeah, right here. And guess what! We're moving right next door to them." I nod in agreement. "Peyton!" Rydel says hugging me. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" She says. "I was just in the sandbox." "Oh... Guess it wasn't an emergency. " She says.

*After Peyton and Issac change.*

Rydel is hanging with Louis, and I'm hanging out with Issac, Ratliff and Ross. They have to watch us. Ratliff and Ross are to busy talking to notice that both of us dive under water to go and prank Rocky. I pull on his leg, and then swim back to Ratliff. Rocky freaks, and looks at Issac who is trying not to laugh. "Peyton!" He says. I giggle, and Issca laughs. Its about 8:45, and the guys say its time to head home. "Hey guys,  do you mind take Issac with you? I'll be there soon." Louis asks. "Sure, we don't mind. We've got enough room." Ryland says.

Riker picks Issac up, and Rocky picks me up, because we kinds fell asleep on the sand. "We wore the little tikes out." Ross says. Riker sets Issac in another car seat, and Rocky sets me in my own.

Ross' pov:

Rocky and Riker set the kids in their car seats, and shut the doors. I slide into my seat in front of Peyton, and gets settled in, before looking back in the back. Peyton had fallen asleep on Issac's shoulder, and Issac had his head slightly on hers. "Aw..." I say, before snapping a picture. I send it to Rocky, Rydel, Ryland, Ratliff, Riker, and Louis, before falling asleep myself.

So..... did you guys enjoy??? So what do you think of the new to characters? Issac and Louis, the boys next door. So anyway comment, vote, and add this story to ur library.  Anyway thank you guys for the? 2.1K reads on this book!!  Yeah!!! So thanks until next time stay hyper!! ~R5's Angel~ XD