~~Symphony #8: Sharp~~

Start from the beginning

"Yup!" she grins. "It's surprisingly hard to understand. Love is too complicated. See you later father!"

She waves as she passes him by.

"N-Natsumi, dear, can you please fill me in?"

She can practically hear her parents' arguments as she walks towards the grand stair case.

"What do you mean they're dating already?!" her father shrieks. "They just became friends!"

She pauses in her tracks as she glances at the hallway she just came from in disbelief. Her father's shouting manages to shake the paintings on the marble walls. Leave it to her mother to tease father like that. Kami-sama give her strength. Why'd she even bother going to them for advice? She shakes her head and continues gliding down the stair case towards the gardens to practice her violin. She doesn't know what she was going to do starting tomorrow.

☆☆☆

On Monday during her lunch break, Kanade finds herself strolling the 3rd year building, searching for either Aya or Mamoru. But what she finds instead is a familiar blond boy with brown eyes holding a pink bunny skipping happily next to a tall dark haired boy who often reminded her if a certain famous zombie Butler. Those two contrast so much it nearly brought her to giggles.

"Oh hello, Honey-senpai, hello Mori-senpai, " she greets the third years with a polite smile. From what she's seen at the host Club, they seem friendly enough.

"Hi, Kana-Chan! " Honey greets her enthusiastically with a big grin on his face. More merely grunts and nods his head. " We weren't expecting to see you here! Huh, Takashi? "

"Yeah, " Mori answers.

Kanade sweatdrops at the taller man's stoic behavior.

"Are you okay, Kana-chan? " Honey tilts his head cutely. "You seem lost."

Kyoya never did mention that getting help from others isn't allowed, did he?

"Actually, do you guys happen to know Aya-senpai? " she asks, nervously moving her violin case closer to her.

"Oh yeah! " Honey nods his head vigorously. " We just had class with her! She's right over... there! "

Both he and Mori point toward the crowd in unison. She grins, noticing a girl with blue ribbon tied around her black hair.

"Hey, do you think you can do me a quick favor? " She asks, mentioning them to move closer to her. She whispers something confidential in their ears which makes Honey grin.

"You got it, Kana-chan!" He gives her a thumbs up and drags Mori into the crowd.

" Aya-senpai!" she waves enthusiastically. She flinches when a few heads turns towards her in confusion. She didn't mean to yell so loudly.

Aya waves back, smiling brightly. She walks towards her but someone rather tall bumps into her by accident. Was that Mori? Kanade spots Mamoru in the crowd, who's glaring at the person who almost made Aya fall.

"Hey, watch where you're going! " Mamoru exclaims, turning a bright red.

"Ah, it's fine!" Aya waves it off with a smile. "No need to worry about me, Mamoru -Kuu --! "