Chapter 44: confusion

Hey everyone! Sorry it's taking long for updates. Lots going on still and all the school crap and whatever. But I'm still trying to do them sooner. I tried doing a special one for u guys. Tried to make it a little funny. But I hope you like it! Enjoy!😊😊❤️❤️

Y/n point of view

"Im sorry I never got around to saying it, But..... I love you. And I always will."
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you....who...... who loves me?
That's when I felt something very soft and comfortable touch my lips. The lips touching mine were so warm and gentle as it was gently sinking into my lips. Before I could move with the lips that touched mine, it pulled away. After that, there was a little bit of movement. But then, complete silence and no movement at all. So I opened my eyes, curious of who my mystery kisser was😏
But!!..... I already had a feeling who it may be....
".........meliodas?........"
(yup! I was right!)
In a matter of seconds, his eyes shot opened looking down at me like he'd seen a ghost.
Wait a sec! It was meliodas!
Melidoas was the one that kissed me!? Meliodas was the one that said...... he loved me?
omg....... MELIODAS JUST SAID HE LOVED ME!!!!!!! HE LOVES ME!!!!
Yup!......I'm dead..... I'm like sooooooooooooooo dreaming right now..........
As I was freaking out in my head, I didn't realize meliodas was still shocked above me. But what I also didn't realize was his face expression. The face expression he made was funny! I decided to kill the silence with a giggled. I looked to my right to see my right hand being held by meliodas's right hand with our figures intertwined. I looked back at him replying to his confession a few minuets ago, with an honest answer. Something I've always wanted to say and has been waiting to say.
"........I love you too meliodas."
I said with a heart warming smile. I smiled so big, I thought my cheeks were gonna rip in haft. I was so happy! He said he loved me! I've been dreaming for this day to come.... to bad I'm not really living it though.....
I clicked back into reality and realized melidoas hasn't smiled back. Which made my smile fall. Did he not mean it? Was he just kidding? Was it a dare? Did he just say that to let the silly thought out of his mind? Does he...... does he not really love me? "Um..... meliodas?" I said as I was about to move from under him until a warm tear drop stopped me from doing so. Was I crying? I don't think I am...... I have to reason to cry...(for now..😒)
Another tear drop fell down my cheek. I blanked a couple times to realize the tear drops weren't mine.....
They were meliodas's........
He...... he was crying.......
Meliodas..........the dragon sin of wrath.... was crying. But why?!
His face had 'shock' written all over it. His mouth wasn't wide open like the famous scream painting....

 His mouth wasn't wide open like the famous scream painting

But it was open a little. His eyes were wide open though. And he was looking straight at me. He was looking straight through me. Looking right into my eyes. It's like he was Seeing if I was real or not. I called his name out again. ".....meliodas? Are u ok?..."
Another tear drop came down before he started speaking.
".....y/n?........ your...... awake....your final awake." 
What? I was only sleep for a few minuets.....
"......I thought you'd never wake up......"  he said as he scanned my face and looked back directly into my eyes. Ok.... now I'm confused. What in the hell.... is this dude talking about.
But before I could reply with confusion. I heard commotion in the hallway.
"Ban! Calm down! He probably just needs a few minutes-"
"A FEW MINUTES MY ASS!!! HE'S BEEN IN THERE FOR HOURS! HIS ASS NEEDS TO COME OUT AND HELP ME WITH THE DAMN BAR!!"
Me and meliodas looked towards the door. The yelling came from the other side of the door.

What kind of dream/after life is this!?

And within seconds, the door shot opened with ban screaming and hawk hiding behind his legs. "MELIODAS!!!!!!!! I SWEAR I AM SOO DONE WITH YOUR BS!!!! I AM TIRED OF WAITING FOR-" ban stopped yelling immediately after looking at me. He froze in shock. Hawk did the same thing before gasping. Meliodas still was looking at ban, but in a innocent way. Ban and hawk both hesitated before yelling.....
"YOUR AWAKE!!?!??!!??!!!!?!?!?!"
Ok! That's it!
I looked up at meliodas when he turned and looked down at me again.
"what's going on?! What kind of fantasy is this! This is suppose to be my dream after life reality! Why are u guys keep saying 'your awake?' " Meliodas looked at me in shock and confusion. And from the corner of my eye, I could tell ban and hawk did the same.
".... you.... don't remember?"
Melidoas said. I looked at him confused.
"Remember what?"
"Don't you remember what happened to you? Meliodas and the demon king fighting, you getting stabbed through the heart and you dying by the hands of a demon, and in the arms of the one above you? you down remember?" I was looking at hawk as he was speaking. I said back to him, "of course I remember that! I already know I'm dead!" There was silence for a couple of seconds before I heard an 'um' come from melidoas.
"Um........ y/n?"
I looked up at him.
".....your not dead... you alive. And your awake..."
What? What is he......
My eyes widened. They widened so wide I thought they were gonna pop out.
"WAIT!?!!?!!"
I yelled to the top of my lungs and shot straight up and forward, forgetting meliodas was above me. Me shooting up caused me and melidoas's foreheads to collide and caused him to fly into the wall, off the bed. 
I didn't even realize this before. It all made since......... the confusion of my reply to meliodas after he said he loved me, me feeling the kiss of meliodas lips, the weird talk about me being awake, the yelling, EVERYTHING!
It's because.... because I'm.....

"IM NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!"