Chapter 32: what i wanted to say

Meliodas's point of view

" Meliodas! Before I go..... u must promise me something........"

Y/n said as it caught my full attention. She took a deep breath like it was hard for her to say what she wants to say, come out of her mouth. She then looked at me straight in the eye and yelled.
"MELIODAS!!!!!! Promise me that you'll come back and get me!!!! Promise me you won't die!!!!!!"
She yelled with tears streaming down her face. My eyes widened and i froze for a couple of seconds. How could I not???? I was in complete shock! Those were the same words she said to me the night her mother died. My eyes began to soften and then i slowly let out a smiled.
"This time.......... I promise..." I whispered softly.
Y/n then started to cry more but this time it looked like happy tears. She smiled and started to reach her hand out. "Meliodas......" she said softly and quietly as she tried to reach for my shoulder.
I then looked at Ban as he did the same to me, and mouthed Ban to take her and go.
so............ he did.
Y/n looks confused when he picked her up but then started to freak out when he started to run farther away from me. She was kicking him and screaming my name.

"MELIODAS!!!!!"

Y/n point of view

"MELIODAS!!!!!"
I screamed to the top of my lung until I couldn't see him anymore..
We were to far....
I was too far away.... to say what I wanted to say.....

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this is short but I need to take care of something before I write the big fight scene. From what I'm imagining it may be long.... idk yet. But like I said, I'm sorry this is short but I wrote this because I know u guys wanna find out what's happening in the story. But if I finish what I need to finish in time, the fight scene will be ready by tonight.
LOVE YALL!!!! Wish me luck!!❤️😊🤗😊😊❤️❤️❤️😊😋🤗🤗😊😊