Chapter 21: Meliodas!

Hawks point of view

All I could do was panic! I couldn't really do anything at this point because my body wouldn't move!
Y/n was unconscious, as she was being held in the hands of her father. I! I! I! I had to do something!
So without a second thought I started running towards y/n and the demon king before they could get away. And with in a blank of an eye. The demon slayer from earlier appeared in front of me as I was running with his hands in his pockets as he kicked me in my face, further away y/n. "Shall I take care of this little pest for you master?"
"Hmmmm...,, no need. He's pointless we're done here. We got what we came here for. Now let us go back to King Arthur's head quarters , as I start a new world! Ha hmph.. and make history..." the demon king said as he vanished with y/n and the demon slayer.
I was left alone. Until I remember something we left behind,
"DIANE!!!! GOWTHER!!"
And with that, I started running back down to the bedroom, where we last left the two.
I run into the room to find them on the floor, with there bodies paralyzed and both knocked out. I didn't know what to do, they had a spell in them that I couldn't break, I couldn't wake them up....
I needed help.
I need the seven deadly sins.
I need Meliodas.

Y/n point of view

Everything was black.
I couldn't see anything.
I could hear crying.
But see no tears.
I didn't know where I was. I couldn't see my self because it was so dark. So lonely. Until I started seeing light.
I looked at my surroundings. I was in a castle. I was in.... King Arthur's castle. I seen young me. Sitting alone in a pink bedroom.
Was I in a......flash back? A lost memory?

I was cut from my thoughts at hearing my self cry, well.... should I say young me.
"Waaaaa!!!!!!! I....I.... I miss Mel-Mel!!!!!!! I want mommy back!!! I don't wanna be here any more!!! I wanna leave." Then I seen as my father walk into the room angry. "Stop complaining! You have no choice but to stay with me! I'm taking care of you! No ones else is!! Your moms dead! And that stupid piece of shit u call Mel-Mel is gone! For good! And it's time u forget about him!" My father said as he began to walk closer to me as young me started crawling backwards on the bed away from him. I ran up to him and tried pushing him away but he didn't see me. He walked right THROUGH me.... I forgot this was a lost memory. I was upset and I panicked as I seen young me scared and my father coming closer every second that passed by. He told the guards at the door to hold young me down as she was screaming, kicking and crying his name....
Meliodas......
But he never came..... why???
"Say goodbye to your little hero...."
Was the last words I heard before my father pushed his big hand against my chest, as I see a big bright red glow. The brighter it became, the calming young me became. She the was knocked out. The last words she let slip from her lips was his name.
"M....Meliodas....."
That was the very first time I seen and heard young me say his full name. A tear then slowly went down my face.....
so my father erased all my memories of Meliodas? That's why I forgot him!?
But how did I get there? Why wasn't he with me?!
I slowly walk up to young me to see how peaceful I looked as I was sleep. I let another tear fall and I let a smile escape my lips before everything went black

Hawks point of view

I tried and tried and tried to wake them up, but they didn't open their eyes.

I yelled and yelled and yelled out their names but they didn't seem to hear me.

I kept on pushing Diane and crying at the same time. I just need help! The seven deadly sins and Meliodas are no where to be seen, you guys won't wake up and y/n is gone!
"Please wake up! Come on! We need to save-"
I was the interrupted as I jumped from fright at the sound of hearing the door behind me shoot open.
I looked behind me and.........
And a smile spreads across my face.

It was the seven deadly sins!

And right in front was....

"MELIODAS!!!"