Chapter 26: I feel hate

Y/n point of view

"........wrong move." Meliodas said in a pissed off tone. Now this caused me to smile, even though I was still chained to the wall. But still! I was saved, by meliodas..... but something in my heart didn't feel right. I felt as if I was doing something wrong.... but what? I was soon to be cut from my thoughts when meliodas crushed my father's hand to death, till all you seen was blood and all you heard were broken bones being crushed into millions of pieces. Meliodas then pulled his hand causing my father to lean in forward making meliodas having the chance to hit his head as hard as he could, against my father's forehead. Which caused father to be hit all the way to the window. Knowing my father, he would have got up in a heart beat. But he didn't and I didn't know why. And he should have dodged meliodas attacks.....but he didnt. Like I'm happy he didn't and meliodas was able to hit him and all....but it's just something was different and I couldn't put my finger on it.
meliodas soon turned around to face me. We were face to face, mouth to mouth, eye to eye. All I seen was a bright goldish yellow light in his eyes as they turned back into his beautiful green eyes. Hehehe......and that childish smile! Oh how much I lo-............
I......don't love it.........
Wait? What's wrong with me?
As I was trying to figure out what was wrong with me, meliodas broke the chains and picked me up onto his shoulders..... in what seemed like a second, we were gone from my father's sight.
It was so fast, I thought we just vanished....but no.......all he did, was run..... that's how fast he was running? Danm........but.....we were running down the hall way, far away from father....but as we were still getting away...... I felt funny......then I started to think to myself.....
I feel different....... I feel light headed........I feel.......hate.