Chapter 54: Meliodas vs The Sin Part 1

Merlin's Point Of View

"Mind moving outta my way?...." Meliodas said with his head lilted to the side. "Sorry but that's not gonna happen" Diane said "Listen, your under a spell." Elizabeth began. "This isn't you. You need to li-"

He then took another step.

"I said get outta my way. Im not going to ask again." He said more stern this time. This isn't good. How the hell are we suppose to help him if we don't even know what's wrong or why he's in this state.

Another step from him was taken.

"He's getting closer." Diane announced. I looked behind the captain, at Ban. Gave him a nod, and he gave me one back. Hope he knows what I was trying to do. I looked back at cap, and realized he didn't take another step. He was waiting for us to move. He gave Diane and I the hardest glare I've ever seen him give. I looked to my left to find Diane looking at me. I nodded at her and focused my attention back on our problem. Diane and I got more into our battle stance. "If you want her.....you gotta get through us." I explained. Nothing but complete silence until....

"If that's how its gonna be.............then so be it." And in the blank of an eye, he disappeared. "Ban!!" I screamed as He reappeared in front of me. HE FAST!! From the corner of my eye, I seen Diane run out the door for some odd reason and Ban picking Y/n up bride style, and carrying her out of the way. With Elizabeth and hawk following behind. Looks like he's smarter than I thought.

Cap was aiming for a punch on the right side of me, until I blocked him and grabbed his wrist with my left hand. Bringing my right hand to his face, but before I could do a thing, his free hand, gripped my arm, shoving both of our arms down, as he smashed his forehead into mine, throwing my body backwards, causing it to collide into the wall. Before he could make another unknown move, I faced my palm towards him to activate my power. But once again, he was way to fast. He shot towards me and gripped my wrist hard, forcing some bones to break. I groaned loudly out of pain. There was captain.... standing right in front of me. As I glaced up, I looked into his eyes. There was nothing but pain and hatred.
But why.
From behind, king shot his spear towards cap's back. And that's when things went in slow motion. He turn towards the spear coming at him. When the spear came near his face, it cut off a strand of his hair and sliced his cheek a little. Before the spear could pass him completely he quickly grabbed it by the handle, turned around sharply and shot it back at king but faster. Luckely, king stopped it when it was an inch away from his eye. With meliodas's arm still expanded from the throw, ban showed up beside him, grabbed him by the arm, and threw him towards the door. Cap landed perfectly and dug his fingers into the ground to stop himself for going any back. He slowly rose from the floor with his head still faced down. I got up and walked to the center of room, from where the door was. Followed by King, Ban, and Gowther(from where ever he came from).The three of us were in front of him. "Keep fighting..." Ban whispered, but loud enough for us to hear. Meliodas looked up. Left eye revealing itself while the right eye was blocked from his hair. "No matter what." Ban said this time as if it were directed to the cap. Then all of a sudden, I see a giant sized hand, bust it's way through the door, grab the captain, and bring him outside. I looked at Ban, And he did the same. "Diane.." we said at the same time as the three of us ran outside. To find Diane holding the captain captive in her hand. "Sorry Mel." She said before throwing him, as hard as she could, to the ground. This throw caused a big explosion of dirt and rocks to form in the air and shot a powerful pressure of wind towards us. We covered our faces with the inside of our elbows until the wind calmed down. The the air cleared up, we seen that Diane was breathing heavily seeing how the captain was still in the ground. He must've been thrown pretty deep. "Looks like the potion worn off" Ban said putting his hands on his hips as King waved the smoke outta his face while coughing. "Haha, yeah! Right o-" Diane was cut when a flash of light crashed into her jaw, upward, having her fall backwards. "DIANE!!!!" King yelled with anger. He scanned the area for the captain, to find his body figure blended in with the dusty air. "That's it...... NO holding back!!" King said as he sqeazed his hand into a fist has a birght light of power surrounding his body. He point at meliodas as his one spear divided into multiple, shooting straight towards him. He just stood there as the spears were coming straight at him. He raised one hand, and stopped every single spear. "What the..." King mumbled as his eyes widen, with the power around him slowly disappearing. "How..." Cap expanded his fingers, having all the spears drop. He then shot towards us at quick speed. Ban tried making an attemp to stop him but failed as ban flew straight into the bar. He then immedently came back out, going straight into combat with the captain. Only god knows how this will all turn out in the end.

Little did the sins know, someone was watching them from a distance this whole time.