Jeffmads

James wandered around the flat that he and his roommate, Thomas, shared together. He was waiting for Thomas to get home from work. James got bored so he aimlessly walked into Thomas' room and looked around. He stared at all the little miscellaneous trinkets that sat on his shelf. James loved every one of them; he felt the same way towards Thomas. 

James hadn't heard the door opening to their flat and Thomas walking in, calling his name. James had heard the footsteps leading to the room however, and panicked. What would he tell Thomas when he asked what he was doing in his room? James did the first thing to come to mind and ran to the closet and closed the doors, praying that Thomas didn't have to go in his closet. 

Thomas walked into his room and sat down on the bed and sighed. Thomas had been stressed all week from work, but today was the worst all week. Him and his co-worker, Hamilton, had gotten into yet another argument and of course their boss sided with Hamilton as usual.

Thomas began to unbutton his shirt and undress. James was able to see him through the crack in the doors and inhaled sharply when he realized what was happening. Thomas stripped down to his boxers and looked through one of his drawers for sweatpants.

James sat in the closet, clutching one of Thomas' sweaters to his mouth to make as little noise as possible. This was difficult for James since he had a quickly growing erection and his tight jeans just added to the pressure building in his pants. Thomas was so hot that James couldn't look away from him. 

Thomas quickly pulled on the sweatpants and began looking for one of his sweatshirts. He looked around the room and remembered that he had put the sweatshirt he was looking for in his closet. Thomas shuffled over to his closet and opened the door. He yelped and jumped back when he realized there was someone in the closet. 

"James?! What are you doing in my closet?" James looked up at Thomas and his face felt like it was on fire. James tried to conceal the bulge in his pants and choke out and explanation but nothing came out. Thomas of course noticed his bulge and smirked. James quickly stood up and ran out, pushing past Thomas and running into his own room. Thomas was still confused but decided to brush it off. James locked his room door and hid underneath his blankets. He shoved his face into his pillow and began crying.

What if Thomas thinks I'm a creep or weird?

What if he hates me now?

He probably wants to get a new roommate now

Thomas walked to James' room and tried to open the door, but the handle wouldn't turn. He sighed and knocked on the door. He heard faint sobs through the door and frowned slightly.

"James? Please open the door for me," He spoke in the tone he always used whenever he was comforting James. James' stomach turned when he heard Thomas speaking and slowly got up from the bed and dragged himself to the door. He unlocked it and quickly climbed back under the covers. Thomas turned the handle and opened the door slowly, his eyes searching around the room for James. Once he noticed James was on the bed, he pursed his lips together and frowned more. 

Thomas walked to his bed and sat down next to him, putting a hand on his back and rubbing circles into it. James shivered when he did this and tried to come up with an explanation as to why he was in his room. He sat upright, looked at Thomas, and then threw his arms around his waist and clung to him. 

"T-Thomas I'm so s-sorry I didn't mean to e-eavesdrop! I'm so sorry!" James sobbed into his chest while Thomas wrapped his arms around him and shushed him. 

"Hey, sshsh you're okay. It's okay. I'm not angry.. just confused.." He chuckled, "It's okay James," Thomas rubbed his hand up and down on James' back. Thomas' voice helped calm down James by a lot and he wasn't sobbing anymore. After a few minutes of them just holding each other James pulled away and looked at Thomas. "You don't hate me?" He whispered, his eyes wide as if he didn't believe Thomas would like him. 

Thomas chuckled and wiped away the tried tear stains on his face. "Far from it," he said with a smile. "And I'm guessing from the tent you had in your pants, you don't hate me either," James blushed and tried to conceal a smile. Thomas noticed and pulled him into another hug, smiling to himself. "Wanna watch a movie?" Thomas suggested, James leaning back to look at him. He nodded and Thomas picked him up and brought him to the couch. Thomas put on James' favorite movie, Beauty and the Beast. 

The two of course cuddled while watching the movie and James fell asleep on Thomas about halfway through the movie. Thomas looked down at him and smiled. He was happy that this would hopefully bloom into more than just being friends. 

A/N

This was complete shit and I'm really sorry. I literally had no motivation to write this chapter but I needed to get something out. I wasn't sure how to make this turn out so I wrote what I'm good at, and just put some fluff.