DSN

"TELL ME THAT MAN AIN'T A WHOLE ASS BUFFET, FUCK A MEAL, FUCK A SNACK. HE'S A GAHDAMN BUFFET."

Okay, now to the imagine.

Dave East Imagine...

Yn .

I hurried into my Louboutin and fixed my now messy hair. I was supposed to be at this listening party for my man but I was watching House M.D on Netflix. (they took it off 😭) My Phone started to ring and "Dave🖤🌹 "  popped up across the top of the screen. I hesitated before answered. I knew he was about to cut into me for being late but in my defense, I hate club events and I always have to check a bitch when I'm there.

"Yes," I spoke still fixing my hair

"I'm going to fuck you up Yn,"

"First of all, who you talking to David?"

"Yo ass ain't even in your car yet are you?"

"Yes, I am, I'm pulling off right now. Can't you hear the radio?" I turned up the music that I played while I got ready

I started to rap the lyrics.

"When I'm at the restaurant, rich bitch sauce. Rich bitch cold, I got a rich bitch cough. Which bitch want it? I go rich bitch of-"

"Open the door Yn,"

"Why would I open my car door while I'm driving?"

"Stop playing with me. I sent Wayno to pick you up because I know ya ass ain't in the car, you probably standing in your room with one shoe on, one shoe off. Ain't nobody playing with you, open the door  for him,"

"You got a hidden camera in here or something?" I searched the room

"No, I just know you. I also know I should kick yo ass for playing around," 

"I might like it," I said sassy-like and hung up the phone

I put my other shoe on and walked to the front door, sure enough Dave's business partner and friend, Wayno was standing right there. I sighed a little and let him in. He flopped his behind right down on my white leather couch and my soul screamed.

"Wayno, you know I got mad love for you. But flop on my couch again and I might kill you. Got stripper glitter all over your face and shit." 

I mumbled the last part and went to grab my overnight bag and my clutch of choice for the night. I already knew I was gonna end up at Dave's house so there was no point in being unprepared. I walked back to the living room where Wayno was staring at his phone and smiling.

"Come on giggles, I'm ready." I spoke up

He hopped off my couch and grabbed my bag from me. We went out to Dave's car and rode to the club.

As soon as I walked into that stank ass club I was ready to walk back the fuck out. There were strippers e-ver-y-where, some trying to dance on Dave but he turned them down. I hung around the bar before I let him see me, I wanted to see how he acted when I wasn't around. He was being a good boy, for now. 

Dave .

"You sure you don't want a dance, daddy?"

I ran a hand down my face, I've said no to this girl like 5 times. I'm starting to get pissed off, that's why I need Yn here. She shuts allat shit down. They offer me a drink, I want to say no but Yn beats me to it. 

"No, babygirl he has one already, thank you."

They better not ask me if I want a dance when she gets here. She violated shawty's whole life once.