You called out in pleasure, back arching high in the air at the contact of the rubber machine with your pulsating clit. Your hips bucked forward as your hand moved the wand in small circles, small pants of curse words falling from your lips. You were unable to resist as your other hand slid firmly down your sweat glistening torso, fingers swirling lazily in your juices before taking the plunge into your core.

You moaned loudly, rocking your hips into your fingers as the vibrator worked wonders on your clit. Your body was almost overwhelmed by the self-inflicted pleasure, the bundle of nerves in your lower stomach beginning to expand with each buck of your hips, each swirl of the wand. You were so encapsulated with the idea of getting yourself off that you didn't notice as the door to your chambers opened, the hidden boys smirking as they were greeted by the sight of you touching herself like a desperate little slut.
They knew your hands, or some pesky machine, could ever compare to the way their cocks could make you feel.

Your mouth was in a wide "O" shape, your orgasm so close you could practically taste it, when the bed dipped beside you, the boys no longer hidden under the cloak of invisibility. The sensation of two pairs of lips connecting to your burning flesh ripped your attention from the machine that buzzed against your pussy, causing your eyes to snap open and stare at them with a lust filled gaze.
"Started the party without us now did you? Such a dirty little slut." Taehyung snickered, his hand reaching down to take the vibrating wand from your grip. Your fingers never stopped their pace, pumping in and out of your heat as the boy lifted the wand to his lips, his tongue flicking out to taste your juices. You moaned at the sight, watching as Yoongi reached across your body, taking the wand from Taehyung so he could have a taste of you as well.

"I can't bring myself to be angry with you over this, Y/N. Seeing our slut all fucked out before we've even begun, it's truly a magical sight. Although, not nearly as magical as your taste." Taehyung hummed, watching as Yoongi flipped off the switch on the vibrator while hungrily staring at your naked body that glistened with a thin sheen of sweat, fingers moving erratically inside of yourself as your hips rocked in a steady tempo.

"Our little slut is already so wet, Taehyung, look at the way she's fucking herself so effortlessly." Yoongi paused, clicking his tongue as he tossed the wand aside. He leaned in, his hand delicately caressing your jawline, "So tell me, whose cock does our little slut want to fuck first?"
Taehyung's hand came down between your thighs, plucking your fingers from your core. You whined at the loss of contact, wiggling your hips in protest.

"I don't fucking care, just someone get their cock inside of me right now." The boys chuckled at your response, Yoongi's eyes flicking to Taehyung's for a moment as the boy dragged your fingers to mouth,
"Suck." He demanded lowly, tapping your jaw for you to open your lips. You did as he said, drawing your glistening digits between your lips and sucking as if your life depended on it. Your body burned under their gaze, a whimper escaping your lips as your eyes drifted down to the sight of Yoongi's deliciously swollen cock that glistened for your attention.
"Look at that hyung, she must want to suck your cock. What do you say, should we let that dirty slut mouth suck on your cock?" Taehyung teased, pulling his fingers from your lips, a trail of your saliva trailing down your chin as he pulled away.

"I don't see the problem with that, however, I won't let her near my cock until she's begging for two cocks to fill her at the same time, our slut is greedy and I want her to beg for me." Yoongi chuckled, taking a seat above your head.

"You hear that, slut? Get on your hands and knees. I want that perfect ass of yours high up in the air so hyung can see how good I fuck that filthy pussy. Can you do that for me?" Taehyung asked, delivering a sharp smack to your cunt. You yelped in surprise, nodding eagerly before clambering up and into position, your hands and knees firmly against the bed with your ass high in the air for Taehyung.