Trouble (Baby Akashi X Reader X Tsuki/Kuroo/Bokuto)

Почніть із самого початку

Kaori: Konoha and yamato was turned into kids too, and well me and Kaori will take care of them" she mentioned

Yukie: I hope you can help us taking care of Akashi" as she pinches his little cheeks, the baby was looking at her calmly

Kaori: even when he is little he is still calm" she sighs

Bokuto: y/N!!!" she hugged you, the baby in between you guys. You smiled at him knowing it must had been hard to take care of a child.

y/n: Don't worry I'll help" as you took the child in your arm and in that the child smile, the three of them were shocked that the child was only to respond on your touch

y/n: hello Keiji, even when you are tiny you are still cute" kissing his head, Bokuto blushed seeing you like that. He had so many ideas of you being a mother of his child but seeing you like this makes him happy and excited.

The child seems to be calmer and quitter when he is with you, you placed him on your lap and you two watch the team play volleyball. He was casually playing with his feet and suddenly the ground seems to be very interesting. His eyes follow the flow of the ball and every time Bokuto will slam the ball hard, his eyes widen and he will giggle. After few hours, he was tired and he decided to sleep the hours, you were cradling the small child in your arms when you heard a familiar voice. Turning around to confirm you smiled seeing you're another boyfriend.

y/n: Kuroo why are you here?" you asked as he walked towards you, he smiled and sit beside you

Kuroo: Well owl head said something bad happened so I came here as soon as our practice ended, so what happened?" he asked you till he saw a child in your arm

y/n: Akashi turned into a baby" you told him flatly, he was shocked a bit but returned to normal after few minutes, he smiled at you and sit beside you

Kuroo: so we just need to take care of him" he kissed your cheeks "since I bet Bokuto can't" he turned to the male who was cleaning up

y/n: yeah thanks Kuroo" you smiled as you kiss his cheek back

Kuroo: Ohh Tsuki said he will be on his way to Bokutos place, you will be staying with him for a while neh?" he leans on your neck making you smiled

y/N; yeah cause if I leave him with Akashi alone who knows what can happen"

Bokuto: hey bro so I think you already know that Akashi shrink into a midget elf?" he tease, Kuroo Snickered and smiled nodding in the process

Bokuto: anyway we are free to go so let's go home" as he took my bag and his bag, Akashi was sleeping in my arms and I can feel that my arms is getting numb. Kuroo realized that and he offered to carry the child, I shuffle carefully placing the child in his arms. In my shocked he handles the child correctly enough to make the child comfortable in his shoulder sleeping. The rest of the walk was silent, the sleeping child must be tired of all this things, but before we go home we went to the super market for stuff.

Bokuto: do we need to buy changed of clothes? And milk?" as he walk in the aisle of the super market, You smiled at him and nodded, he had chosen 3 onesies ( 1 own, 1 Baby Crow and 1Neko). We paid for everything as we are about to pay for the groceries', I've over heard the woman's behind me.

W 1: such young age" she kind of whisper to the girl beside her, the girl nodded and they walk the other way, I sigh at the thought it was not a good view to see a high school student with two grown up male and a child. I bit the inside my cheek but decided to let it go.

Arriving at Bokuto's placed we saw a familiar blonde head boy; he was bringing food and stuff for his sleep over. He wave at us as we walked inside, in the process Kei took my stuff from me and we went to go inside.