Your Last name

It was a normal day in the open London flat where Harry and Draco resided together.
The sun was shining down onto the balcony where the two men where sat together enjoying some tea and biscuits.

"So" Harry started turning his face away from the sun to instead face his long term boyfriends pale sharp features "your birthday is coming up.".

Draco just hummed keeping this eyes closed and his face tilted towards the sun.

"Anything in particular you want?" Harry probed.  Draco turned his head to meet the ravens gaze and gave a small loving smile, one which was reserved only for Harry.

"I'll let you guess" he said "it's starts with a P."

"Plants? Paris?" Harry asked scratching his head because really it could be anything.

"P-O" Draco said and kept that small smile on his face as a red tint started to cover his cheeks.

"Potions supplies? Pocket books? Poetry?" Harry rambled up things he could think of that tarted with po.
Then
"Double t" Draco almost whispered.

"What?"

"P-O-T-T"

"Does it end with E-R?" Harry smirked getting closer to the blonde who was also leaning in over their small garden table.  Draco nodded his cheeks darker than before. "So are you saying you want me?" Harry said suggestively but pulled back slightly in confusion when Draco shook his head no.

"I'm saying" he stopped to bite his lips as his cheeks became a dark red "I'm saying I want your last name" he finally got out looking at Harry in a hopeful yet scared manner.

It took Harry about four seconds, four agonizingly slow and torturous seconds in Draco's opinion, to register his words and then more or less throw himself over the table to kiss the blonde.

He grabbed onto him and they kissed for a good minute before Harry pulled away and sprinted into the flat.

"Harry?" Draco called uncertainty clear in his tone and was met with a muffled "stay" from inside the apartment.

Less than a minute later Harry came back with his hands behind his back and a huge loving smile on his face.  He dropped to one knee in front of his boyfriend as Draco's eyes narrowed comically.  Draco only managed a stuttered "what?" When Harry produced a black box from behind his back and opened it to reveal a ring.

"It's yours" Harry said and gulped "If you want it it's yours any time."

"If I want it now?" Draco whispered.

"Then you can have it now" Harry said smiling "So will you take it?"

"Yes" Draco smiled and Harry slipped the ring onto his finger before they met in another kiss.

"Paris was a good guess though, I think we should do that too" Draco smiled when they finally separated.  Somehow he was no longer the one in the chair but instead he was sitting in Harry's lap who in turn was sitting in Draco's previous spot.

"Anything for my ferret" Harry teased and Draco hit his arm.

"Shut up Potter" Draco said, but still smiled.

"You can't say that anymore, soon you'll be a Potter too" Harry beamed as he said it and Draco couldn't help but smile back and connect their lips in yet another kiss.

THERE ARE LIKE 600+ VOTES IN FREAKING OML I MIGHT HAVE CRIED JUST A LITTLE WROTE THIS SHORT LIL ONE SHOT CAUSE I NOTICED AND THANK YOU SO MUH PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING (when it comes to requests even if you don't have an idea but maybe want longer one shots or something comment >>>)

-themoosstrikesagain