Cliche Song

Just a quick Drabble because I haven't uploaded in so long :) sorry btw got caught up in my new school.

Draco scowled at the stage as the couple by the mikes started to sing some cliche love song. He took a long swig of beer and slammed the pint down after taking several gulps. He wiped his mouth and swivelled on his barstool about ready to leave when he made eye contact with someone standing at the other end of the bar.

The mesmerising eyes were all too familiar and like always Draco had to stop himself from going up to Potter, who was still holding his attention. Draco decided listening to the horribly cheesy song wouldn't kill him, and getting to stare at Harry again was worth it.

Harry seemed quite interested in the blonde as well as he didn't stop staring even as Draco turned back to his drink sipping it and trying to look at the Raven inconspicuously.

It wasn't working very well as Harry caught the blushing blonde.

The next time Draco risked looking at Harry they established eye contact once again and Draco cursed himself as he felt his cheeks warm up.

Suddenly Harry's lips started to move and it took some time for Draco to realise that he was singing along to the music. Harry crooked a finger beckoning Draco closer and of course the former Slytherin couldn't resist, it would be rude after all to ignore him.

When Draco got closer Harry started to actually sing.

"Ain't no mountain high enough"

Harry grabbed Draco's wrist and pulled him closer.

"Ain't no valley low enough"

Draco found he was incredibly close to the boy who lived and he was loving it.

"Ain't no river wide enough"

Draco was mesmerised as he turned his eyes from Harry's lips to his green eyes sparkling in the dim club.

"To keep me from getting to you babe"

Harry smiled and Draco felt his cheeks heat slightly again as he gave a shy smile back.

Harry leaned down quietly giving Draco time to pull away, he didn't, and Harry connected their lips as the music continued.

"I thought you would hate songs like this" Harry breathed when they separated.

"I really did at first" Draco said cheeks blazing.

"At first?" Harry smirked and Draco suddenly noticed Harry had wrapped both arms around him during the kiss.

"I guess it depends on who is singing" Draco mumbled shy smile grazing his face and Harry beamed at him giving his lips a quick peck.

"I thought I missed my chance when school ended" Harry murmured as he started to plant kisses on Draco's neck, Draco just hummed in response "I'm really glad I got to see you again" Harry said straightening up again and making eye contact with the blonde.

Draco leaned up kiss his cheek lingering there a little longer than necessary before he pulled away and wound his hands in Harry's hair.

"Yeah, me too." He answered finally earning himself another smile.

It's always so hard to end one shots, anyway please vote and comment any suggestions ands end me any prompts you may have :D