You left

I'm adding TW's where needed so please lmk if you find a chapter where it would be useful to put one (I honestly don't even remember what's in most of the chapters so please help me out).

TW: self destructive behavior using alcohol and drugs, please don't read it if it'll impact you negatively❤️

Harry walked into the bar looking quite rumpled but it was obvious he had money from his expensive clothes as he sat down by the bar and ordered a glass of wine to start off the night.

Soon Harry had his arm around some random blonde and the booth he had migrated to was filled with more women begging for his attention after having seen his expensive looking suit and thick wallet.

It was nearing midnight and Harry was still sat in the bar talking women and sipping on his wine.

He had finally stumbled out of the bar alone unable to go through with any of the women as per usual. He remembered a life before the drinking and sadness but it seemed so far away and he couldn't begin to understand how to get it back.

---

Harry took another deep drag from the blunt hoping that it would take away his worries for a while although he knew they would only bear heavier on him when the high ended but he didn't care. Not now when the opportunity to forget and to stop caring for a few hours presented itself.

He was sat on a park bench as he so often was waiting impatiently for the high to come as he lit another joint and took a deep drag from it. He felt the numbness start to come as a stranger seated themselves next to him but he couldn't be bothered to care as his mind became fuzzy.

"What are you doing Harry?" The stranger sighed and Harry turned his head towards him.

"You're pretty" Harry said smiling big at the blonde man. He vaguely recognised him but his muddled brain couldn't put a name or story to the face.

"Let's go" the man said and hoisted Harry's arm over his shoulders and started to drag the half asleep Raven out of the park.

Harry woke up with a headache on the couch and sighed to himself. He had done it again.

He looked around and realised with a start that he was in Draco's apartment and he sucked in a deep breath as a shirtless Draco came into view with two coffee cups in his hands and he put one on the table next to Harry.

"I see you're up" Draco said but he looked displeased with Harry.

"Yeah" Harry grunted drinking the coffee silently. He and Draco had dated for two years when Draco had suddenly said he couldn't do it anymore two months ago and had abruptly left London, and Harry.

"What the fuck Harry." Draco's said after a long pause "what are you doing?" He looked at the Raven accusingly.

"Why do you care" Harry said sourly downing his coffee and standing up.

"Of course I care Harry!" Draco said angrily grabbing Harry's wrist to prevent him from leaving "Why are you doing this to yourself, and how do you think I felt finding you like that?" Draco said outraged but couldn't continue as Harry screamed.

"YOU LEFT" He bellowed before he snarled "You obviously don't feel anything for me and you have no right to judge me or my actions" his eyes were blazing with anger and betrayal and Draco jerked back but didn't release Harry.

"Wha..." Draco said stunned by the raw emotion he had witnessed "I'm sorry" he finally said.

"Just let me go" Harry sighed tiredly.

"No" Draco stated and Harry's head shot up "I won't let you go, not again" he continued before Harry could interrupt "I never should've left you in the first place and these two past months have been the worst months of my life" Draco said earnestly.

"Then why?" Harry's anger was gone and left was only the hurt and betrayal and in his eyes Draco saw the utter abandonment he had felt.

"Because I love you" Draco sighed "and everyone I love get hurt, by me or others, and I didn't want you to get hurt so I thought if I left you'd be better off without me" he blushed and scratched his neck and Harry reached up and kissed him gently.

"I'll never be better off without you" he whispered and Draco kissed him sweetly again.

"Will you take me back then?" Draco asked and Harry nodded smiling up at him "then promise that you'll stop" Draco said and Harry smiled.

"Only if you promise you'll never leave again" he said back.

"Never" Draco whispered and connected their lips once again in a deep meaningful kiss.

It took time and effort on both Harry and Draco but eventually he got better and every time he would relapse during his recovery Draco would help him come back stronger than ever, and never once did Draco leave.
Draco continued to keep his promise as life went on as did Harry and they looked forward to a bright future together.

Very short and kind of iffy in my opinion but I've been updating a lot so you'll have to forgive me :P I wrote this as a song fic at first so if transitions look weird that might be why.
Also still writing on my phone so tell me how to write so that it looks good on computers too :D

Vote and comment your thoughts Xx