Clap

I put my things in my locker. I headed straight to the cafeteria but someone stopped me.

"Hey Mitch, I realized that you were not in my class for most of the period yesterday. Why is that?"

It was the hot teacher from Home Economics. He seemed chill in the class but now he seemed strict.

"I-I'm sorry.. it, it will never happen again." I stuttered.

Why am I acting like this. I have scott. This teacher is hot but teachers can't date students.

"It better not, or else you get detention. See you later Grassi." He said as he walked in the opposite direction as me.

I finally got to the cafeteria and Sat with Scott, Kirstie, Jeremy and three other kids that I've seen before.

"Mitch, I'd like to introduce you to my friends, Avi, Esther and Kevin." Said Jeremy.

I've seen them walking in the halls. They all seemed quite nice. Kevin and Ben shook my hand. Avi did a fist bump. Esther stood up and hugged me.

"I like hugs." Esther whispered in my ear as we hugged.

We all were settled. (Crappy edit of table)

Scott bought me lunch without asking me, but who cares? It's free food

Scott bought me lunch without asking me, but who cares? It's free food. Scott was spoiling me. I'm not a huge fan though. I feel like I have to get him things now, buy him food.

"So Scott and Mitch, are you two dating?" Kevin asked.

Scott and I looked at each other. We smiled and started to blush. We looked over our shoulders. Everyone at our table was looking at us, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, we are. I love him so much. We met yesterday but we feel like we've know each other for eternity." Scott said as he discreetly kissed me on my cheek.

I put my hand on his hand. Our hands intertwined together. It was a beautiful feeling and I couldn't stop blushing. I couldn't wait for dinner tonight. They will love scott. Will they?

"I love you."

"I love you too"

Back and forth the whole break was Kirstie and Jeremy saying,

"I love you"

"I love you too"

It was adorable.

Scott grabbed both of my hands and whispered,

"I love you." We looked at each other's eyes, then our lips. After the glare at each other's lips, we kissed.