Heated

(Mitch POV)
"Hello." I said in a quiet voice. I didn't want anyone to hear.

      He bit her lower lip then started to give me little neck kisses. It felt like butterflies. I tried not to let any sound out. I was ticklish so a little laughing sound came out of my mouth but he didn't notice.

"Mitch, you are beautiful."As he said that he held both my hands.

"I'm confused right now. In public I might not act gay. I don't know if I'm gay.."

      I pressed my fingertips on his collarbone and whispered in his ear.

"It's ok baby. As long as we can do things in private."

The bell rang.

"I'm going to go get us a seat in the cafeteria. See you there."

Before he left I had to ask,

"Is it ok if my friend sits with us?"

"Of course Mitchy"

      As he said that he look under the bathroom stall to make sure he could sneak out.

"Bye Scott." I said, it wasn't to loud though.

      A couple seconds after I left the bathroom and made my way to home economics. I felt really bad about leaving Kirstie to do everything for the rest of the period. I got my binders from home economics and I see Kirstie at our table putting our cookies in a plastic bag. They turned out beautiful!
They were perfectly shaped sugar cookies with smooth icing with initials MG and KM in cursive.

"They turned out beautiful!" I said.

She smiled. She knows when I'm lying and when I'm not.

"I thought that we could bring these to lunch." Kirstie smiled.

      She has known Jeremy for a very long time. She has never been so in love with a guy before, it's cute.

"I asked a cool kid, he said you could sit with us." I said that as I took a bite of  one of the cookies.

       She put everything that we had in her hands down. She closed the door of the class and went to the middle of the room. She started screaming and jumping up and down like a toddler. She then ran over to me, hugged me and said, almost screaming,

"Thank you Mitchy!!! I love you! I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend!" She kept repeating it over and over.

After Kirstie calmed down we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Mitch Over here!" Exclaimed Scott.

      I knew where he was. He was so tall even when he is sitting you can find him immediately. Kirstie and I sat beside each other. The table group got more and more populated. Jeremy joined the table and sat across Scott.

"Hey, Kristine right?" Asked Jeremy.

      Kirstie blushed and waved. Being her friend I had to say something. Before I could Scott did.

"It's actually Kirstie."

      Kirstie smiled and began a conversation with Jeremy and Scott. I had no idea Scott and Kirstie knew each other. They couldn't have known each other. I had to know.

"How do you know scott?" I whispered to Kirstie.

       She continued to talk with them so I elbowed her. Again nothing. I stepped on her foot. She look over at scott and smiled. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I thought. I wondered if she had feelings for scott. What if scott had feelings for her? I started having a little bit of anxiety and I started to breath heavily.

"Are you ok Mitch?" Asked scott.

I blushed. I couldn't help it.

"Mitch come to the bathroom with me." Scott suggested as he started to blush a little bit.

I agreed. We both stood up and headed to the bathroom. We went into the handicapped stall. Scott thought about that idea, considering he brought me in the bathroom to calm me down.

"How do you know Kirstie?" I asked as I leaned up against the wall, sat down and curled up in a ball like a fetus.

"Last year, we had English together. We are pretty close." He answered.

I got a little jealous. How could he be close with Kirstie if I had never even seen him around school before. Scott kneeled down in front of me. He could tell something was wrong. I was in a ball and he started to comfort me by rubbing his big, manly hands on my shoulder. His hands went from my shoulder, to my elbows then he held my hand and we got up together. He kissed my cheek. I ran my fingers in his beautiful blond hair. I kissed him back. He gave me a smirk and I knew it was about to get heated.