Romeo and Juliet

(Mitch POV)

"Class with your partner you will be creating your version of Romeo and Juliet" stated the teacher. Scott and I look at each other awkwardly. I got a lined piece of paper and started listing ideas. Scott looked over my shoulder, I could feel him breathing on my neck. "Let's go see if we can work in one of the music practice rooms." Said scott as he stood up. Without a word I stood up with the paper and pencil in my hands.

Scott and I headed to MPR (Music Practice Room) 2. There was a piano. Scott sat on the piano stool and I sat on the ground."What if we made it a musical." I suggested. Scott agreed to my idea. "I love that idea but we should spice it up somehow." I blushed and bit my lower lip. I stood up and grabbed on to his neck and started to take off my shirt." Does this spice it up for you?" He glanced up, he licked his lips and nodded.

I was back on the ground. "Mitch? Are you ok?" Asked scott. I was confused but then realized I was just daydreaming. "Mitch? How should we spice it up?" I realized what was happening. Scott stood up and offered to help me up."Maybe to spice it up we can add some LQBTQ+ elements." I suggested. Scott's concerned face turned to a great big smile and immediately agreed. I wrote down the ideas we had so far.

Soon the bell rang and I was off to my next class. "What do you have now? I have to home economics." I stated. Scott looked at me and said, "I have science. See you at lunch!" I was so excited. I have home economics with Kirstie so I can talk to her about her dad and make it to lunch with the cool kids.

I got to class early and asked Kirstie if we could be partners for the class. The bell rang and we sat together. A supply teacher walked in. He was sexy. "Um, you can bake, anything. Read the recipes." Thank god. Kirstie and I can just make cookies. The class started chatting away and Kirstie and I started talking. "I introduced myself to the cool kids." I had to tell her, I tell her everything, she tells me everything."Cool, so are you going to sit with them at lunch?" Asked Kirstie. I nodded. She is humble she understands. "Maybe I can talk to Jeremy for you." She playfully shoved me."My dad hit me because he was drinking. He might leave us. Mitch I'm terrified." She started tearing up, I wiped away her tears and gave her a hug. "I will always be here for you no matter what." I whispered. "Me too Mitchy!" She replied and continued to make the cookie batter.

I had to go to the bathroom. I asked the supply teacher and he gave me a bathroom pass. I walked into one of the stalls. I thought about Scott. He was all I could think about. No girls, just scott. I was finishing up in my stall and someone walked in. "Is anyone in here? Mitch is that you?" A familier voice asked. I knew that voice. He walked into my stall. I looked up and bit my lip. "Mitch, You Have been on my mind the moment I walked into class."

Thank you for reading this chapter! If you liked it please vote it!! Thank you so much @scotts.daddy she inspired me to do fan fiction!