FaceTime Surprise

(Mitch POV)

We were all sitting on my bed. Scott and I were supporting Kirstie as she kept crying. She almost went through a whole box of tissues before she explained the call to us.

"My dad. He left my mom, sister and I. I don't know what to do. What emotion should I be feeling?"

As I was about to comfort Kirstie, scott hugged her. He was quite a quick thinker.

"I've never been in this situation before, ok kirst? But he is your dad. You love your dad deep down. He loves you deep down. Remember that."

Kirstie smiled. Tears were running down her face. Kirstie hugged scott. She invited me in the hug to with a little wave.

"Thank you for everything you guys have done for me. I will always be there for you, if you ever need anything. Come to me. I will be there." Kirstie whispered.

Me and Scott kissed. It was a right time. We both looked over at Kirstie after the kiss and she smiled. She wiped away her tears and hugged us once more.

"I better get going! I have a little bit of homework. See you tomorrow!"

Kirstie left. We heard her say bye to my parents. Scott and I held hands and started our own conversation.

"So, what music are you into?" Scott asked. "I'm into stuff like R&B and Pop.

I wasn't sure what to say. Should I agree? I was overthinking. I should be honest.

"Yeah, I like music that is kinda weird. Like underground club music. I'm into pop too."

He thought it was pretty cool. I just want to make out with him right now. Our lips on each other's, hardly catching our breath.

"Mitch? Should we work on our drama presentation? Romeo and Juliet?" Scott sounded worried. I guess I zoned out, again.

I agreed to do so. We worked on the project until it was dinner time. We decided to rename the play 'Romeo and Julian' I would play Julian, Scott would play Romeo.

Eventually Scott had to leave because my family was having dinner. My family invited him to stay but Scott denied the request. My parents still didn't know that I was figuring things out.

"How was your first day back?" Mike asked.

"It was great! I really wanna put myself out there and make some new friends." I answered. I love talking to my family it is the best thing on earth.

"You looked a little down when you came home. Did anyone bother you today at school? We can call the principal to get the problem solved."

My mom has always been protective and I seriously don't mind it. I wasn't even sad I was holding Scott's hand. How did she know something was wrong? Did she see scott and I holding hands? Did she see Jeremy make fun of us? I was freaking out my hands got all sweaty. It was like at school today when I got so nervous. I needed to snap out of it.

"No, nothing was wrong. I'm fine. No homework tonight. No bullies. I'm fine. How was your day today?" I changed the subject after I realized I was freaking out.

I finished my dinner and went upstairs. I realized Scott had been texting me and trying to FaceTime me. I quickly FaceTimed him. He answered.

"Hey." Came from my phone. It was Scott's voice, but his beautiful face was no where to be seen.

"Mitchy... guess what.." his voice got quiet.

"What Scotty?" I asked playing along by being quiet and covering my camera with my finger so he didn't see me.

"I have a present for you." He said.

"I love presents" I answered while my lower lip went into my mouth slightly.

"You look beautiful tonight." He stated. I smiled. My smile slowly became a panicked face.

"How do you-" he cut me off.

"Look out your window." He said.

I looked out my window and I saw Scott. I ended the FaceTime and I opened my window.

"What are you? Why are you here?" I giggled.

"She speaks: O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art, As glorious to this night, being o'er my head, As is a winged messenger of heaven. Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes. Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him. When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds. And sails upon the bosom of the air."

Scott was saying the line from Romeo and Juliet. When Romeo is talking to Juliet while Juliet is on the balcony. I knew the next line. It was quite a famous line so I knew that I would slay the scene.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet." I giggled.

"You are adorable Scotty." I yelled down to scott.

"I shall go so the queen gets her beauty sleep." Scott said as he walked away.

I texted him 15 minutes later.

"Thank you for the surprise bb.💗"

He answered almost immediately.

"Thank you for being my first love."

I went to bed. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. It took me about 2 hours to go to sleep. I just kept thinking about Scott's face looking up at me. So handsome.

Ok that's the chapter. Idk why that took so fcking long but it did. Btw can you guys comment how you imagine how scott, Mitch and Kirstie look like in this fan fic. I imagine them from 2015. But I wanna know if you imagine them as them now or something else.
(Ex; I imagine he physical appearance of Mitch, scott and Kirstie as them in 2014. When Mitch had a beard, scott had no scruff and Kirstie had long blond hair.) Let me know I love reading comments.

It's realOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara