senpai! - n. yū

“ne, kei-nii?” calling out your older twin, he turned to you. “what?” he asked.

“can i watch your practice? im really bored.” you explained. “no.” he coldly replied. “but–”

“(f/n)-chan!” a sudden voice interrupted the conversation you had between your twin.

“yuu-kun!” you exclaimed. waving a hand at him, he grinned. readjusting your thick framed glasses, you smiled.

unlike your salty brother, you're fairly kind. sweet at times, but can also be cold and salty.

fights between you and tsukishima happen alot. and i mean alot.

“hey tsukishima- kei.” the libero rubbed the back of his neck, confused to what he was saying.

“what?” he coldly replied. “let (f/n)-chan come to practice.” nishinoya begged. “please!” you exclaimed. “no.”

“please!” you both begged.

“fine! stop yelling.” he clicked his tongue and walked away. “ahh! thank you so much yuu-senpai!”

then, his eyes lit up. sparkles surrounding the small libero.

“yeah! call me senpai! c'mon!” he grinned. as you continued yelling out ‘yuu-senpai’, a certain blonde was glaring daggers at the libero. “how annoying.”

;;

“oho. who is this, noya?” a bald-headed boy wiggled his eyebrow as he stared at you.

“tsukishima (f/n).” you bowed and smiled at the boy. “t-tsu-” he choked.

“ryu! calm down.” nishinoya patted ‘ryu's’ back as he slowly calmed.

“a-anyways. im tanaka ryunnsouke.” he introduced.

“ah. hello tanaka-senpai.” you bowed. his eyes lit up.

“say it again!” he exclaimed. “tanaka-senpai!” you smiled as the bald-headed second year grinned.

“noya, you should treat your girlfriend here some ice cream.” both you and nishinoya blushed furiously as nishinoya started to stutter out words.

“ah! s-she's not my g-girlfriend.” the libero scratched the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly.

“i'd like to, though.” you say, causing the poor libero to explode in different shades of red.

“haha! heard that tsukishima–”

“t-tanaka-senpai! don't! if he hears that im gonna get killed!” you whispered/yelled at the boy.

“too late.” you paled as soon as you heard the voice behind you.

“ahaha. bye.”

(a/n)

rip reader

anyways--

hi:--)

*breathing intensifies*