song soulmates - t. kei

dont listen in secret - seventeen vocal unit

“uoh! you're tattoo looks really cool! i wonder who your soulmate is.” a small orange haired boy exclaimed.

“yours too. i wonder why it's on your cheek though.” you poke his cheek, which had half of a crow on it.

as you glanced back down at your wrist, you sighed.

the tattoo was really unique. it was a black-outlined headphone without the other part.

“oh well. ill get going, (l/n)-san! nice meeting you!” he yelled as he ran to his bike.

sighing once again, you decided to stay under a cherry blossom for a while till the sun began to set.

mollae deutji marayo.”

deulliji anuel noraega dwaedo.”

geudael wihae mandeun i norael.”

mollae–!”

“–deutji marayo.”

a blonde stood infront of the girl, softly finishing the song.

he then unfolded his sleeves and revealed the other half of the headphones. her eyes lit up.

she then stood up, fixing her skirt. after, she looked up at the blonde.

“so, you're my soulmate. huh?” she giggled, taking his left hand.

she held his left hand, tracing over the other half of the tattoo.

looking up once again, the blonde leaned in towards her. and soon there lips collided. what a soft feeling.

as soon as they both pulled away, they embraced each other.

“mollae deutji marayo.” they both say, a smile making their way on their faces.

(a/n)

i like this au.

also, imagine kei actually singing that part. //screaming.com

songs — don't listen in secret by seventeen vocal unit.