fancy clothes - o. tooru

girl group medley - seventeen

“i can wear fancy clothes like that too! watch me!” you exclaimed as you grabbed the clothing that was hung on a hanger.

“pft. nope! im obviously prettier!” you glared at the brunette and stormed off into the changing room.

currently, you and oikawa were searching for clothes to wear for prom.

yes, prom.

but, instead for looking for what they needed to wear, you both ended up fighting to whoever wore the suit and tie better.

“are you done?!” oikawa yelled as he waited impatiently. “you better wait!” you yelled back as you fixed the tie onto your neck.

you tied your (h/c) hair into a messy bun and smirked. (sorry if you have short hair)

“im done!” you exclaimed. the brunette slowly waited for you to come out. he grew a bit nervous as you went out. flashing him a wink, his eyes widened.

“i look good, i know.” you walked towards him and poked his cheek. he blushed and pouted.

“huh. i might wear this. i don't have any dresses to wear anyways.” you mumble, loud enough for the brunette to hear.

his jaw dropped as you went back to the changing room, the boy thought, ‘is this girl crazy?! well, she does look good in that suit- what am i thinking?!’

as you went out you of the changing room, you pushed oikawa into it. “go change! we're leaving soon.” you yelled as you sat on a nearby chair.

(a/n)

i love girls who wear boy uniforms. ;)