cuddles - s. daichi

"dai-chan." you lazily followed your boyfriend in his home. "im so-" you yawned and rubbed your eyes. "im surprised, (f/n)-chan. im the one who trained too much and you're tired." he chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"not my fault! ive been studying all night, okay!" you exclaimed as he opened the door to his house.

collapsing on his coach, you groaned as he picked you up by the waist and smirked.

"you're so lazy." he mumbled.

"no im-" you yawned once as he sat down and set you on his lap. pinching your nose, he chuckled.

"are you hungry?" he asked. "no." you replied. "well, go wait in my room. im gonna do a few things." he says. nodding in response, you lazily walked to his room and ended up bumping your head on the door.

as minutes passed, daichi came to his room to see you on his bed, sleeping peacefully.

you hugged his pillow tightly as he chuckled. slowly making his way towards you, he pecked your cheek and you groaned.

"dai-chan.." you mumbled.

he chuckled and lied down next to you. he slowly removed the pillow you were hugging and nuzzled his head in your neck.

his heart pounded fast as he heard your cute small snores.

smiling, he mumbled. "i love you (f/n)-chan."

(a/n)

ACKKKKKK ITS 12