strawberry kiss - t. kei

“(f/n)-san, can you please grab me a science fiction book from the library? im really busy.” nodding, i started heading to the library.

“hm– oof!” bumping into a stranger as i opened the door, i look up to see my classmate, kei tsukishima.

“gomen, tsukishima-san.” i bowed and quietly apologized.

“you're so short.” the blonde snickered. “you're so blunt, tsukishima-san.” i mumbled before walking through.

he chuckled before following me in. “don't you have something to do, tsukishima-san?” i asked.

he shrugged.

sighing, i started looking through some books, as i finally saw what i needed, the middle-blocker snatched it.

“tsukishima-san.” i called out. “i need that.” i mumbled. he smirked before raising his hand in the air. “if you want it,” he started and smirked.

“give me a kiss.” he says.

not wanting to really deal with this, i sighed and closed my eyes. his smirk grew wider and was about to speak when i suddenly pecked his lips and snatched the book away.

“thank you, tsukishima-san.” i said aloud. he touched his lips and blushed madly. your lips tasted like strawberry.

(a/n)

heya :)

because of you - haikyuu oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें