friendships - n. yū and t. ryunnosuke

fronting - seventeen hiphop unit ft. hoshi and woozi

“ryu! those are not the steps!” she giggled. "yuu. please teach him." she placed a hand on the short libero as he nodded eagerly.

“eh?! but i thought it was!” the bold-headed second year tilted his head in confusion.

ever since you started school at karasuno high, these two dorks have been by your side every since.

you've been with them for a nice two years. you three shared pain, laughter, and joy. you all supported each other with all heart.

up to this day, you all still do.
“like this! yuu, let's show him!” you exclaimed as the boy grinned. “yeah! ryu-kun, play the song!”

as you and yuu dance in sync, the volleyball members slowly walk inside the gym to see you three there. ryu stared at the two who danced and eyes lit up.

“ohh! i get it.” he exclaims, standing up.

ahem.”

“ack!” the three yell in shock. “you guys were there?! how long-!”

“long enough to see both chibi's dancing.” the blonde smirked.

both went pale.

“(f/n)! yuu! are you two alive?” the bald-headed second year tried snapping them back to reality when suddenly the captain of the volleyball team entered.

“oi! whats going on?” the captain asked, staring at the three second years. “oi!”

“pleasedontkillus!” the three yelled begging in their knees in front of daichi.

“pfft.” the middle blockers tried containing his laugh by snickering. “they dance?” the rest of the first years asked.

“who danced?” sugawara suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“the second years.” hinata pointed at the three students who were now hugging daichi, words like ‘thank you!’ and ‘you're so kind daichi-san!’ came from their mouths as sugawara sweat-dropped.

;;

“wrong cheogrophy yuu!” you yelled and ryu laughed. “oops. wait, what choreography are we actually doing?” the poor boy asked, confused.

“dork!! we were doing fronting by seventeen!” the two yelled as the libero sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

“oops.”

“is it that hard to do, (l/n)-senpai?” the small middle blockers asked and you chuckled.

“eh. i don't know. want to try?” you asked. his eyes sparkled. “y-yes!” the boy yelled, eagerly.

;;

“uoh! this is so hard!” hinata dropped to the floor. “at least we're not doing the tt choreography.” ryu and yuu mumbled, loud enough for hinata to hear.

“eh, why?” he asked.

ryu laughed. “you'll see.” he mumbled before glancing at yuu and nodded.

“(f/n)! lets do the tt choreography!” the said girl turned to the two boys and grinned.

;;

as the first years watched, they all stared in awe.

“im like tt! just like tt!”

(a/n)

insert lenny face here :)

anyways this will be a random oneshot book. wont update daily though.

songs used — fronting by svt.
tt by twice.