Chapter 28: Epilogue

In the end, the rest of the chimera soldiers that were still living decided to disband, separating because of the death of their leader Meruem; who died with his love interest Komugi during the prison break. The death occurred from unknown causes; most suspect poisoning.

The Yorbian soldiers traveled back to Yorbian continent, claiming victory over the chimera army who were no more.

Although, I'm guessing you wanted to know more about Gon and Killua right?

After the war, the two boys reunited with Val and left the military, going to Gon's homeland on Whale Island to live together as a family.

Killua suffered from a slight case of PTSD, sometimes having breakdowns, mainly at night.

Although Gon was always there to support his newly made boyfriend, scaring away the bad thoughts for him.

Gon would occasionally have nightmares, but it wasn't as bad as Killua's condition.

But the three of them lived in peace, not planning on going back to the military. Unless they wanted to steal another jet to fly, or possibly a boat from the navy.

"I love you Killua!" Gon exclaimed as he held Killua's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"I love you too, Gon" Killua squeezed his lovers hand tighter to express his deep feelings.

The sunset they were watching was full of color.

Yellow, orange, and purple painted the sky.

Val was running around with a new friend in the yard, playing tag.

The strong bond the family of three shared

Had only been formed

On the battlefield

And with that bond

Came an everlasting love

They would hold forever