Chapter 25: Escape

Ging and Killua made eye contact for awhile, taking in each other's appearance.

"I'm glad your Gon's friend, you seem like a strong kid." Ging said as he turned his head so he was now looking at his cell wall.

"He's wants to find you; that's the whole reason why he joined the military. It's his goal." Killua added, still amazed that he was in the presence of Gon's dad, but getting a sense of longing as well.

He missed Gon.

Ging turned his head back in Killua's direction, cracking a sly smile. "Somehow that doesn't surprise me, I knew he was going to grow up to be a passionate guy."

Ikalgo, who was being quiet this whole time, decided to speak up.

"I can get you guys out of here, as well as all of your other locked up comrades."

Killua and Ging looked at the octopus in surprise, wondering why he was so willing to help them.

"Who do you want to help us all of a sudden? You aren't even on our side." Killua questioned.

Ikalgo got up from his spot in the floor and dusted himself off. "Because you're right Killua. I don't belong here and I don't want to lock up nice people like you."

The two prisoners looked to their guard in astonishment.

"I'll be back! There's some buttons in the control room that can unlock the cells to a whole section. 4 buttons for 4 sections of the prison, so if I just hit the button to unlock this section, you and your comrades can fight your way out of here. Maybe steal some jets to use to fly back to the Yorbian continent."

"You'll come to the Yorbian continent with us right?" Killua asked his new octopus friend, whom only looked back confused. "They'll kill you if they find out you hit that button, so you have to come with us. I won't let them kill you."

Ikalgo smiled and nodded his head before running off down the hall.

Ging and Killua clutched the bars of the cell and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

The white haired male started to think that Ikalgo was caught, but sure enough, the cells unlocked.

The other soldiers who had fallen to capture stirred in their cells.

"ALRIGHT GUYS LETS GO! WE HAVE HIS OPPORTUNITY TO ESCAPE SO WE CANT WASTE IT!" Ging shouted throughout the section.

Soon enough the other men started to pour out of their cells, running to the nearest exits with Ging leading the way.

It didn't take too long for the chimera soldiers to notice the prisoners escaping, and they acted immediately.

It turned into an all out brawl.

Gunshots were heard, men were dying from both sides.

Even though the Yorbian soldiers were unarmed, they proved to be exceptionally powerful and would even take weapons they found along the way .

Killua was caught up in the brawl as well, trying to make his way to the front, wanting to get back to Gon as soon as possible.

Although, he felt someone grab his arm and he was pulled off to the side.

Turning to face his kidnapper, Killua stared up at a cat woman.

Her short hair and cat ears were white; eyes glowing pink and yellow.

Since Killua wasn't struggling, the chimera cat swiftly pulled Killua down a secret hallway, leaving the current fight behind.

At this point the cerulean eyed boy started to question what was going on, trying to tug his hand away from the stranger.

The woman only tightened her grip, warning Killua of the power she beheld.

This caused Killua to stop struggling; it wouldn't do him any good.

Upon arriving at a door, the cat opened it, pulling Killua inside.

The room was dimly lit, everything white. The only things the room contained was a chair, table, and a machine.

The table was also littered with tools and gadgets.

Killua was forcefully pushed into a chair by the cat woman, her strapping him in after.

The elite knew he was in deep shit, but there was nothing else he could do; this woman was stronger than him.

"Neferpitou!" A voice suddenly called from the hall.

The cat woman, seemingly named Pitou, called out to the person outside. "Nye? What is it?"

Taking a step inside, the butterfly chimera Colonel crossed his arms. "After you're done here General Meruem wants to see you."

"Right! Thanks Shaiapouf." Pitou exclaimed as the blonde butterfly exited.

"Now then." Pitou turned to Killua. "I hear you're a strong little kid; worth about ten men."

Killua remained silent but scoffed, averting his face to the side, clearly showing disgust.

"Awh don't wanna talk to me? That's okay! I know just how to break you."