Chapter 26: Arrival

"Gon do you even know how to fly this thing?!" Leorio called from the backseat of the jet.

Gon turned back from the pilots seat to check on his friend. "No! But I saw Killua do it once so I'm basically qualified!"

After Gon left Val with Bisky, he left to go begin his journey to the Azian Continent. Kurapika and Leorio tagging along as well.

The spiky haired boy had remembered his and Killua's plane ride one evening, Killua leaving the jet behind a mountain so no one would notice that they were the ones who took it.

Remembering the buttons and switches Killua pushed, Gon was able to get the plane in the air.

Kurapika was currently reading the jets manual, not trusting Gon's knowledge of the aircraft.

Meanwhile Leorio was freaking out, and clutched to Kurapika for dear life.

They had been flying for awhile now, the Azian Continent coming into view.

"Ummmm Kurapikaaaa, I kinda forget what I'm supposed to use for landing!" Gon shouted from the front seat.

Flipping through the manual, Kurapika skimmed through some pages before closing the book.

"You have to reduce speed and descend slowly, eventually bringing out the wheels."

Staring back ahead, Gon flipped some switches as they began to descend. "Thanks!"

Landing a ways away from the chimera base, the three guys hopped out of the jet and began making their way to the building.

As they got even closer, Yorbian men came into view, piling out of the building and running in the direction of the chimera air base.

Although, Killua was nowhere to be seen.

Gon frantically searched for his lover, but found nothing.

He decided to try to ask one of the men if they had seen the fluffy haired boy. Meanwhile Kurapika and Leorio ran to the air base to organize the men.

"Excuse me! Have you seen my friend Killua? He has white hair and blue eyes! Please I need to find him!" Gon desperately asked a man he had pulled aside.

"You know son, you have a really good taste in friends." The man commented.

"Son...?" Gon stared up at the man before him, somehow recognizing the face he only knew as a very young boy. "Ging! It's you!" He threw his arms around his father in a hug, in which Ging only pushed the boy away, embarrassed.

"...That can be saved for later, right now you have to save your friend. I believe he's still inside, but I'm not sure of where." Ging instructed.

Taking in the information, Gon nodded and ran inside.

Bodies littered the ground, all the chimera guards seeming to be dead, as the prison was empty.

Slowing his pace to catch his breathe, Gon looked around for any place Killua might've went.

On his right he noticed a narrow hallway, leading to an unknown area.

It was the only logical place Gon could think of his best friend disappearing to, so he descended down the hall, reaching another hallway lined with doors.

Starting at the beginning of the hall, the caramel eyed boy looked through each room carefully.

Upon reaching the 5th entrance, Gon opened the door, revealing Killua.

He sat in a chair; posture straight, eyes dull, body beaten and bruised with wounds in different places.

"K-Killua!" Gon called out to his beloved, slowly entering the room.

The broken boy only averted his gaze up slightly, looking at the boy in front of him.

"....Who's Killua....?"