[Thomas]•"I love you"•Part 2

"Umm..." "Jeff!" "Alright,alright!She's in a coma and we don't know if she'll wake up.She lost a lot of blood"Tears welled up in my eyes.This can't be happening.But it is,and it's all your fault,slinthead."C-can I see her?"Jeff nodded and brought me into a room with a bed,a few chairs and a table with the necessities for injuries.I sat on one of the chairs,staring at her pale face.I held her hand,breaking down."It's all my fault"I sobbed."I'm so sorry,I love you so much"Just then the door opened and in came Teresa.I glared at her."What do you want?"I spat.She seemed a little taken aback by what I had just said,but she deserves it.She deserves to be banished.But then again,I was in on her plan."I-I'm sorry.I didn't know that it would affect her that muh.I-I thought that she'd feel how you felt when you found out.I-I just despised her a lot and I thought I had a reason but now,now I just...Don't know" "Don't know what?" "Why I hated her so much" "Well I sure know why I hate you"I muttered under my breath.Hurt flashed across her face."Um,okay.I just–I just wanted to say I'm sorry–" "Sorry doesn't cut it" "Tom,stop okay?You were in on it too–" "No I wasn't!Well not really.I was hesitant about the whole thing,okay?"She sighed in frustration."Okay,but I just wanted you to know I'm sorry–" "Like I said,sorry doesn't cut it" "Let me finish!I'm sorry,I know it won't make anything better but I'm sorry.I honestly had the biggest crush on you and-and when I found out that you liked Y/N,I felt so heartbroken.I wanted you to feel how I felt" "So you threatened her?!The whole world doesn't revolve around you,Teresa!And your aftions will definitely have a consequence.A bad one"I growled.Her eyes widened in fear and she ran out.Good.I turned back around to Y/N and the tears came back.If only I let her explain,none of this would've happened."It's all my fault"I sobbed out.I heard a knock on the door and in cams Newt."Hey,shank.How you holding up?"Newt asks and I sniffle."Not so good"I croaked out.He sat down on the chair beside me and sighed."I know it's hard.Y/N was like a sister to me.I loved her very much"He said as I stared at her pale face.She was still beautiful though."I was so in shock when I heard about you two"He continued,talking about what happened between us."It was all my fault.If I had just let her explain then-then–"I broke down again.Newt rubbed my back as a sign of comfort."Stop blaming yourself for what she did.She had a choice and she made the wrong one." "But I knew how she was suicidal and all before we dated.I-I should've known better" "Stop beating yourself up about it,alright?I know that if Y/N was still here she wouldn't want you to think that.It was her choice and we couldn't do anything about it,no matter how much we tried.It still wouldn't be your fault even if the whole Glade blames you,because we all know that she did it herself"Newt's speech seemed to relieve me a bit.I turned to him and smiled."Thanks,Newt" "No problem Tommy.Now,I got to go,I have some things to tend to"He smiled,patted my back and left.
-Time Skip-
It has been 2 weeks since she has gotten into a coma.All the gladers gave lost hope,including the medjacks.If it wasn't for me,she would be dead by now because I convinced the medjacks to give her more time.I couldn't let her go,not until I say what I want to say to her.I come back from running and I always talk about my day to her,as if she was alive and listening.Her heart was weak,but it was still beating.

It was another day in the Glade,I came back from running and now I'm with Y/N,talking about random stuff."...And yeah,Minho tripped at the doors of the maze while running into the Glade and face planted on the ground"I laughed quietly as I recalled what happened before I went to visit her.All our memories came rushing back and I sighed."I miss you,Y/N.I never got the chance to say that I love you"Suddenly I felt her hand move slightly.I froze in shock,watching as her eyes opened,but closed and then opened again,slowly this time.She pointed to her throat,signalling she needed water."Oh uh okay"

Once she drank her water,she faced me."I-I love you too and I'm sorry for playing with your feelings but I loved you and I didn't want you hurt"I smiled at her selflessness."Don't worry about it babe,I have you now and that's all that matters"

Sighhh this one sucks like all my imagines and it took so long too.im sorry for being so lazy :'( but i love you all so much.also,im starting school tomorrow and im sorta nervous.i'll try to update soon :p
AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTES FOR MY STORY AND STUFF I LOVE YOU ALL.
⚠️Btw i'm more active on my insta,follow me if you want @/maze_runnerrr :)⚠️