[TMR Pref.]First kiss

Newt :
"This is nice"You say as you stare at the stars above you.Earlier that day,Newt finally mustered up the courage to ask you out and now you were sat beside him,star gazing after eating your dinner at the lookout tower."Yeah,beautiful"Newt murmurs,looking at you instead of the stars,hypnotized by your beauty.You glanced at him and saw that he was looking at you,not the stars.You blushed."Newt,you aren't even looking at the stars" "That's because it wasn't meant for the stars"This guy was smooth.You blushed even more."You're cute when you blush"You smiled widely and looked at him.He had a small smile on his face.Both of you stared into each others eyes,leaning in.When suddenly Newt stops."Wait,are you sure you wanna do this?"You giggled."I only kiss guys on the first date if it's worth it"Then you pulled him in for a kiss,for your first kiss to be exact.The feeling of his warm lips on yours,it was a-maze-ing!(sorry i had to XD)

Thomas :
"I-I have to tell you something"Thomas says rubbing the back of his head.He usually does that when he's nervous.Right now,the both of you were deep in the Deadheads,but not too deep.Deep enough so that the other gladers won't see you."Shoot" "Okay,um...How do I say this?Oh gosh.Y/N?I,um...Have been wanting to say this to you for a while now.This might jeopardize our friendship but,I can't hold it in any longer.I like you.I like your gorgeous Y/E/C eyes,the way your hair flows when you run,your beautiful smile,and your laugh.Oh how much I love your laugh.It's contagious.I like how you're always smiling,no matter what.I like how you're always so positive about things,how hardworking you are.Basically I like you.Every bit of you"Once he finished his mini speech,he found the round way too interesting.While you were standing still,taking in everything he just said.Then you broke into a smile."Thomas..."You mumble as you lift his chin up,so now he was looking at you."I-I like you too.I know I didn't really prepare a speech like you did and now I feel bad but I like you too.So,so much.You have no idea how muchI li–"You were cut off by a pair of soft lips on yours.Your eyes widened but slowly closed once you realised who was kissing you.His arms snaked around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck.You two were in the middle of a makeout session when you heard your names being called out."Y/N?Thomas?"It was clear who it was,with the accent.As the voice neared you two jumped and pulled apart.Newt came into view as you tried to act casual."Uh,hey Newt"Newt just smirked and ran away.Tried to,at least.

Minho :
"Minho!Slow down!I'm exhausted,can we please take a break?"You said,panting as Minho ran way ahead of you.He came to a stop and looked behind,only to find you way behing him."Sorry,I just got lost in my thoughts" "Jeez,do you never get tired?Why are you so energetic today,anyway?And keep zoning out?" "Um,I'll tell you later,hurry up,let's go" With that,both of you were up on your feet again and Minho finally slowed his pace.Both of you were runners,even though most gladers were against the thought of you being a runner,Minho proposed a deal,that you would be his running partner,so that you were safe at all times.
You two arrived at the Glade,Minho running past you to get to the runner's hut,probably to map.You were staying with Newt and Chuck for a while,to catch up on your breath,considering Minho still ran a bit faster than usual."What happened to Minho?" "We're not supposed to tell,but he did tell you to meet him at his room at dinnertime,he has something important to tell you"Newt said,smirking slightly.You were a little nervous but excited.You ran to the runner's hut,in hopes to see Minho but he was long gone.How long was I with them?You thought to yourself.You shrugged it off and started mapping.
-TimeSkip-
It was now dinnertime and you were starving,but you were also dying to know what Minho had to say.So,you pushed your hunger aside(how does one simply do that tho)and now you were stood outside Minho's door.Anxious(but also excited),you knocked on the door."It's open!"You heard Minho yell.Knowing that the coast was clear,you stepped inside."Hey"You greeted."Hello" "So what did you want to talk about?"He seemed a little nervous so I grabbed his hand,in attempt to calm him down.That seemed to give him a little boost of confidence."Okay,um.I'm just going to be straightforward with you.I like you.A lot.Since you came out of the box.And I know it sounds dumb but I like you and I ,um...Do you want to be my girlfriend?Is that too early?Should I ask you on a date first?"I smiled and nodded."I would love to be your girlfriend,and sure,we could go out sometime"He breathed out a sigh of relief.He started leaning in,you doing the same until your lips finally met.You were kissing for about 5 seconds(of summer)when you pulled away."I would love to do this but I'm really hungry right now"Minho pouted but said,"Okay,anything for my princess"

Aww so sweet.Anyways I hope you liked this,it's kind of late here rn and took me some time but eh.Anything for you guys :)
Our stuff came in today :D
(if you didn't know,I just moved o US recently) so i was kinda busy :/ hope you liked this though!! I love you all so much!!(yay 1000 words XD)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️