[TMR pref.]First fight

[Ok im gonna make this short since its a preference and im sorry i havent been updating!You'll know why after this._.Enjoy!]
Newt : "No!Why won't you just listen to me?!He's innocent!" "Look,Y/N.Alby has already made his decision and you can do nothing about it" Y/N could tell that Newt was trying not to burst.It was their first fight,all because of a glader,who claimed he was innocent.See,he was "framed".They saw that the glader,Ben,was standing beside a beat-up Thomas with his hands clenched into fists.However,Y/N didn't think it was him."I know he didn't do it!He was obviously framed!" Newt couldn't take it anymore."Why are you so worked up about this anyway?!" "Because Ben is my friend and I know he wouldn't do anything like that,especially not to Thomas!!" "Yeah,you're right.I think something is wrong with him" "W-What?" "I think we should ask Alby.Who knows?Ben could've gotten stung for all we know.Maybe that's why he beat Thomas up" "Uh,yeah"Y/N said uneasily.He couldn't have been bitten,could he?He's always so careful and I don't think grievers come out in the morning.Oh well,at least we'll know.Y/N thought as they went to where Alby was.As soon as they came up to him,they immediately asked,"Hey Alby?Um,Y/N said that there could've been something wrong or something could've happened to Ben for him to act the way he did.Do you mind if we checked if he got stung or anything?"Newt asked.Alby sighed."We did check.He was stung" "What?But how?When?Whaa??"Y/N asked sadly.Ben was so close with Y/N,they were practically siblings!"I-I need to see him.Now" "Alright,let's go" Newt replied as they ran to the Slammer,where Ben was left before the banishing.

"Ben?!Ben,oh shuck.Are you alright?Oh,Ben I'm so sorry" He looked up and saw Y/N.He smiled weakly and said,"I'm doing alright.How are you?" "I feel horrible.You're the closest thing I have to family and now you're going to be gone forever!Why didn't you be more careful?!"Y/N sobbed."I'm sorry,I know.But i-it was too fast a-and I couldn't handle it.I'm sorry Y/N.But just know that I love you.As a brother,of courss"He quickly said the last part as he saw Newt's face.Y/N,however,was too busy sobbing at the thought of her non-biological brother being banished."I-I love you too,Ben" They talked for a few hours about everything that happened during their time in the glade.Newt had to take care of some stuff so he left.Talking to Ben about those memories almost made you forget about him being banished until-"Uhh,Y/N?Ben?I really,really hate to interrupt but uhm,it's time" Both of them looked up to see Newt.Y/N looked at Ben as a tear rolled down her cheek.

As soon as Ben got out,Y/N went and hugged him,sobbing profutat his shoulder."I'll miss you so much,Ben"Then she kissed his cheek."I'll miss you too,Y/N.But it's for the best.Goodbye,sis.I love you" "I love you too.So much" "Alright.Let's go.Hey,Y/N?Do you want to come?I mean you don't have to"Newt asked."It's fine.I'll go"She stated blankly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Newt gave her one of his bear hugs as she cried into his chest."I miss him so much,it hirt to see his face when he was inside.I miss him,Newt.He was my brother for shuck's sake!!" "Shh,love.It's okay.I'm here for you.Anyways,you should get ready for dinner tonight" "Wh-why?" "I have something special planned for us.It's my way of sayinf sorry about our first fight earlier"He smiled sympathetically."O-okay"Y/N sniffled."Alright,see you later,my love!"Newt said as he kissed her cheek and ran off,probably to his room to get ready too.She sighed.Oh well...
[So how was it?I'm sorry.I'm still not good at writing but I'm trying my best!All these imagines and preferences are just things I made up in my head xD.Anyways,I'm going to make Thomas's and Minhoms one tomorrow bc I need to sleep now heh.But happy Valentines day!!The reason why I haven't been able to update is because it was my mom's bday ystd and yeah.Also I ran out of ideas.Sorry for the delay you guys but hopefuly tomorrow I wont me distracted so I can finally finish jealousy and im sorry and i love you!!Anyways,that's all i have for now and if you want a part to just vote or comment!5 votes then i will do a part 2 :) but if it's okay bow then here you goooo!!anyways i gtg now bye guys i love yall!!❤️❤️❤️❤️]