[Thomas]Until you were gone

This is another song type imagine :3 also,there will be a small part 3 of high school at the end :)
•Y/N's P.O.V.•
Thomas and I were the perfect match.At least that's what the gladers said.But ever since he became a runner,we were drifting apart,I could feel it.So one day,I decided that enough was enough.I was hurting,not being able to kiss him,hug him or even see him.
"Um,Thomas?"I called as he ran out of the maze."Not now,Y/N"He muttered,not even looking at me.That's when I lost it."Then when,Thomas?!You're never around anymore!And whenever you are,you hang out with Minho!You see him everyday yet you choose to be with him!" "Well if you weren't so naggy and clingy then maybe I'd actually want to be with you!" "Since when have I been naggy and clingy?!I barely even hug or kiss you,heck I don't even touch you!And I'm not even able to talk to you because you're soo busy hanging out with someone you see evryday!This is probably the first time we've actually had a proper conversation in so long!" "Y/–" "You know what?I'm done.Done with this conversation,done with our relationship,done with you.Have a nice life,Thomas"With that I stormed away."Hey Y/–" "Not now,Newt"And he backed away.I slammed the door to my room,slid down it and cried.

It's been a week since I broke up with him.I thought that I would be better off without him.Where did we go wrong?I thought I could move on.I guess it wasn't that easy.

I saw him.I saw him run out of the maze into the glade.I don't know why,but I froze.Everytime I see him,I freeze up.I decided to turn around and walk to Newt,who was in the gardens.I tried to forget about him,but it keeps haunting me.I left him,but I was the one who needed him.He was my anchor,the one that kept me from doing anything dumb.But now,I'm an emotional wreck(arent we all lmao).I cry myself to sleep,I get angry over the littlest things.So far,Newt is the only person who can calm me.It used to be Thomas,though.Newt was like the big brother I never had.Well,I wouldn't know that though.

It has been 5 months.5 whole months without his touch,kiss,hug.I miss him so much.Everyone said that it takes time to heal.But I hadn't done much healing.It still hurt as much as 5 months ago.He probably doesn't even care about me.Either way,I could never stop caring about him.I was burning up inside,I needed him.But he didn't need me.I was sitting down on a chair next to the window,bored out of my mind.I was a medjack but nowadays people are starting to get less clumsier.Meaning,lesser patients.I started to daydream about Thomas and I,what we could've been doing if I didn't say those stuff.If I could,I would take back everything I said,just for him to come back.But life just doesn't work like that,sadly.I heard someone clear their throat so I turned around.Speak of the devil."Uh,Thomas.Hi.What are you doing here?" "I hurt my ankle.I couldn't find Clint or Jeff"Damnit!Of course you can't find them."Ok.I'll be right back"I said and went off to get some medicine and bandages.

"There,all better.You'll have to rest for a while,though.Maybe a week or two"I said and got up when his hand wrapped around my arm."Y/N,I miss you.Life has been a living hell for me since you left.Please come back"He quickly said.Wow,so I wasn't the only one?"I-uh–" "I'll do anything.Just please come back" "I...Okay"I gave in.Who wouldn't?He gave me a bear hug and whispered,"I'll pay more attention to you.I'm sorry,I guess I didn't know how good you were until you were gone..."
[Newt/Aris]•High School(AU)•Part 3
this will only be a short one :)
•Y/N's P.O.V.•
It has been 2 weeks since Aris and I broke up.Newt and I have been together ever since.I couldn't be happier but I miss Aris.As I closed my locker,I saw a guilty and sad-faced Aris."Hey,Aris" "Hey,Y/N.Look,I need to explain what happened.I didn't mean to hurt you,I swear.It's just,these guys said that they would hurt you if I didn't do it.I couldn't risk getting you hurt.Um,could we still be friends?"I smiled."Of course,we never stopped.I knew there was some kind of misunderstanding.I missed you"I gave him a hug."I missed you too"
Life couldn't be any better.
That was so short but I hope you liked it.Thanks so much for 1k reads!!I never thought I would get this far.I love yall!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️