[Minho]"I'm sorry"

[A/N: I got this idea from an imagine i was reading,i thought it was really good and as soon as i find out whose it is,I'll give them the credit they deserve🙃]
{P.S. i changed it a little bit,maybe a lot but idk lol I'm still writing}
Y/N's P.O.V•
I sat on the bed that Minho and I shared,looking around.I took the day off as I was feeling a bit under the weather.With my eyes wandering around the room,a certain object caught my eye.It was Minho's guitar. Ever since it has been sent up to the glade,Minho took it and self-taught himself.That was his secret talent and the guitar was his most prized possession.As I looked back at the memories of seeing him play the guitar,I decided to try to teach myself.But i guess today was just not my day.After I took the guitar from the stand,I tried to go back to the bed.Key word:Tried.Apparently,there was this loose piece of wood and I stubbed my foot on it,causing me to trip and fall with the guitar.Oh shuck,oh nonononononono!Oh my gosh,Y/N you slinthead!Now what's gonna happen?!Minho is gonna-"What the shuck?!Y/N what happened?!"Minho boomed."I-I"Wow great going.'I-I'great explanation shank."What.Happened"I could tell he was trying to control his anger.Oh shuck.I'm dead now."W-Well I want-wanted to try-y t-to lea-rn h-how to play t-the g-guit-tar"I stuttered.Oh my shuck Y/N you dumb shank!!Stop stuttering!!"WHAT?!Y/N you know shucking well that you can't shucking play the guitar you useless klunk!!"He yelled..I whimpered and cowered back."You-you...Come here"He grunted.He grabbed my hand-roughly-and dragged me to the maze walls."W-What are we doing here?"I asked terrified."Well you wanted to be a runner right?!Now's your chance!Go in and never come back you dumb shuckface!"Ouch."W-what?" "Oh my shuck are you deaf?!I told you to go in and never,EVER show your face here ever again!You got that?!" "I-I...uh,y-yes sir"I stuttered.Seeing as it was sundown,the doors would close any minute now.He shoved me inside as the doors were closing."Minho!Please,stop!I'm sorry!Please Minho,don't do this"I whispered the last part to myself.The last thing i saw was Minho's face.It was mixed with anger,and...Remorse??No,it couldn't be.He hates me and now I'm all alone in this maze,without food,or water.I stayed by the doors all night,hoping that the grievers won't spot me."I'm sorry" I kept repeating those words,hoping that someone would comfort me and tell me that everything is ok,but nothing.Only the eerie sounds of the maze and grievers.I sighed,my eyes feeling droopy.
"I'm sorry"...
Minho's P.O.V•
After i practically threw Y/N into the maze,I knew it was wrong,very,very wrong.I walked to the Deadheads,in hopes that I would forget about wveryone and everything.But life is a shank.As I was leaning on a tree,I heard footsteps nearing me."Hey,mate.How's it going?"A voice with a british accent said.I sighed.How was I gonna tell him?Should I be straightforward?Ugh,shuck it."I-I threw Y/N into the maze" "Y/N?As in,Y/N your girlfriend?"He asked uneasily."I-uh,err,yeah.Well,now ex" "WHAT?!WHY?!HOW?!WHEN?!"
"I got really mad at her because she broke my most prized possession.I knew I shouldn't have gone too mad,but it was my most favorite thing in this glade,you know?Like,I had a special connection with it.It was like,I was alive and myself.I just-I don't know...I just loved it" "But what about Y/N?Didn't you love her??" "I did!!I still do!But,at that time,I was just too mad and focused on the guitar that I just,forgot,ya know?I know,it was shucky for me to do,but I was too stressed,trying o find a way out and stuff" "yes,i know.But that did not give you a reason to throw her in the maze!You could have just asked for a new one!"I sighed.He was right.A hundred percent correct,as always."Alright.And,I understand if you want to banish me,I deserve it" "Banish?yeah,no.We aren't going to banish the keeper of the runners.You will have another chance.But will you be locked in the Slammer?Of course.Two weeks in the slammer,only having a full meal twice a week.But for the rest of the days,you fill yourself up with water,and only water.Got that?"I sighed once again."Yes sir" And with that,he went to the Homestead,where we all slept.I couldn't sleep though,it was like something inside me was empty.So i decided to sleep next to the maze walls,hoping Y/N would be there the next morning.
[A/N:This hasn't been edited and it's like 12am here so yeah lol.Anyways,should I post a part 2?I'm literally new so I'll probably get no comments but whatever I'll just do a part 2 as soon as I'm done with Newt's and (hopefully) Thomas' one.Okay byeeeee!!]