[Newt]Drunk

Y/N's P.O.V.•
The door burst open and I could hear heavy footsteps and giggling.I immediately knew that Newt is drunk,so I walk up to him,seeing Thomas there too."Hey,Tommo"I greeted,using his nickname."Heyyy"He said as he tried to get Newt to walk straight.Key word : Tried.They both ended up falling and I ended up laughing at them."Thanks,Tommo.I got this" "Are you sure?He's really heavy" "It's fine"He smiled,thanked me then left."I'm hungryyyyyy"Newt groaned."Alright,drunk.What do you want?"I giggled."Noodles!"He yelled.I went to the kitchen and boiled some water for his noodles while he dozed off on the kitchen counter.

Once his noodles were cooked,he was sleeping on the counter,snoring lightly.I smiled at how adorable he looked."Hey,sleepyhead.Your noodles are ready"I whispered.In response,he groaned.

I watched as he ate his noodles.Sounds creepy,I know.But I was examining his face and how perfect it was."Stop staring at meee"He said childishly.I giggled.What was with me and my giggling?I guess I was just drowsy."You're so cute when you laugh"He chuckled.I blushed and denied.My laugh sounded like a dying horse.

"Alright,let's get you to bed"I yawned as he put his bowl at the sink.He may be drunk but he knows what to do,sometimes.He stumbled to me and I grabbed him,helping him to our room.I changed his clothes and made him brush his teeth.Once he was done,he went to the bed and snuggled with me,my head on his chest.

I was about to sleep when he mumbled something."You know,Y/N,you're really pretty"I smiled."Thanks,Newtie.But go to sleep" "I'm gonna marry you someday"I smiled wider at the thought."I'd like that" "And we're gonna make a lot of babies"I giggled."Oh yeah?How many do you want?" "Four!"He yelled happily,holding out three fingers.I laughed."Newtie,that's three"He looked at his fingers as if to double check."Oh yeah"He said,laughing silently at himself.His laugh was one of the things I loved about him.Actually,I love everything about him."I love you,Y/N" "I love you too,Newtie"I smiled once again.I loved him so much,more than words can explain.

sorry that was short but its like 12am here lol.I just thought of this.I was thinking about another imagine,a newt one but its taking me ages to finish so i might finish it during the next one xD.love you all❤️
[i got noticed by Chris Sheffield aka ben from TMR and im so happy!!!anyways go follow me on instagram @maze_runnerrr if you want lol]