Aftermath

A/n: sorry for not updating I had to visit family and I forgot that I had to and before I got a chance to write, I fell asleep.then I never got around to it...

POV
Karma

Nagisa looks so adorable while he is sleeping even in this situation. As I waited for him to wake up at the hospital, I thought of the ring under of the floorboards at the house. He seemed to have gone though more then he ever deserved though, so he will need time to recover before I ask something so big.

POV
Nagisa

I wake up In a bright hospital room. The last thing I remember was Karma screaming saying that they where coming to get me before I passed out. I soon realized I was safe. But then I remembered how Reggie had treated me soon enough I was shaking. What if he finds me again? He would be mad.... What would he do to me then? I start sobbing. Then, I feel someone pull me into a hug. I slightly wince from my wounds, but hug who I knew was the red-headed Karma tightly. "He will never get to you again, and if he does I will give him the most slow and painful death possible." Karma tells me, and I hope he is right.

*2 months later* (sorry I am just lazy)

POV
Karma

Nagisa has been gotten better, he lets me hold his hand and hug me now without starting to freak out. After the day in the hospital he didn't let me even hold his hand for at least a week. But I didn't push him, he had been though more then anyone deserves. Reggie is long gone and we decided to quit being government assassins and try and do something more normal.

As a almost like a gift for being their top assassins, we are allowed to keep the house in Hawaii, and they will be paying. So we just have to provide ourselves with food, water, ect. I still have that ring but I can't figure out the right moment or place to do it. I'll figure something out... But I feel like it will be sooner then later.

The main thing that is stopping me is, what if he doesn't really care about me anymore? It took me a month to save him from that horrible place, why does he even still stay with me?

A/n: LAST CHAPTER IS NEXT CHAPTER ILL MAKE IT EXTRA LONG I PROMISE . I AM SOOOORRRRRYYYYYY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE ON THURSDAY I SERIOUSLY JUST FELL ASLEEP AND YESTERDAY I JUST GOT CARRIED AWAY I AM SORRY.