Why sorry

POV
Karma

OK I HAVE GONE CRAZY.
I keep thinking about Nagisa without realizing it. I will see Nagisa and think about how he looks, call him cute or any of those things really. But I can't help but think... do I like him? Nah. And even if I did, he should know why I used to hate him.

POV
Nagisa

So we have been getting some of the information about the target. I have to say I am sick of dressing as a girl. And to make matters worse, Karma has been acting weird with me. Does he hate me again? I hope not... I like having him around. He is not like the other partners I have had. The assassination should happen in about a week, but the speed we are getting anything it will be in about 2 weeks.

The plan for the assassination is pretty simple.

1) Become friends with the target.
2) Somehow get invited to some event
at the house/ really anywhere.
3) hope nothing goes wrong.

The hard thing is that we still have it really met the target. Yes, we have been at the cafe that he works at but from what Karma and I have "overheard" we learned for the pass few days he has been called out sick. We might have to go to his house but we don't have the address.

As I was writing the information down for the assassination on the papers, Karma walked in. He seemed nervous and I don't know why. He closed the door and stood there. "Nagisa?" He asked.

POV
Karma

"Nagisa?" I asked, nervously. He seemed confused, But answered " Ya? I have to tell you something " I said. "I heard you on the plane... I was jealous and you can even say that I was mad at you. But, the reason was when I first started working as a Assassin, I was always compared to you. You always pretty much never tried and I was training constantly and was not as good as you. So I was jealous, because I knew no matter how much I try I was not going to be that good. That's it"

Nagisa looked at me blankly. "I did not realize." He said, I said back " that's not the only thing, I want to ask you something, why did you say sorry when you did not even know what you did ?"

POV
Nagisa

      Why did I say sorry? I did not want him mad at me, but.... I feel like there could have been something more. Then I remembered how I fell asleep on his shoulder soon after that.... did I like Karma Akabane!? Someone who just a week ago HATED me ?! Nononono I am just tired, ya that's it just tired. I remembered that Karma was still waiting for me to answer. And I looked up and said "I said sorry, because I wanted you to not hate me, and I hoped that you would forgive me" and he and I smiled.

A/n : I feel like this was poorly written and confusing, so if it made no sense you can ask me I just really wanted to get this up by today. Hope you liked it!

Peace!