NAGISA

POV
Karma

     I felt the blood on my hands as I cleaned up the body, only had to kill two this time around.... better then usual. But as I cleaned my tracks before anyone could notice I checked the time and I realized that something was off... Nagisa souls have been done by now and given me the signal that it was done. Something is not right.

I run upstairs to Reggie's room and find.....

Nothing.

    Nothing except Nagisa's knife on the floor, along with his ear plug that was how we knew if one of us was talking to the other. I felt as if my heart stopped. He's gone. I quickly searched the room to try and find any clue to where he went and halfway through I crash on the ground sobbing, this has happened before. With one other partner of mine, Asano

Flashback
POV
Karma
I ran into the room where Asano is supposed to be in, and all I saw was a note that said

Hello Karma Ackabane,

I assume if you are reading this you want too know where your friend is... correct? Well I hate to break it to you but your not going to see him again. He is going to stay with me for a while until his... expiration date. This is what you get for killing my brother a year ago.

From,
Gave Haris

*** time skip a few months ***

Well we found him, but not in one piece, and now we are putting him in the ground today. I will never forgive myself for losing a partner over something I was assigned to do. Ever.

End of random flashback

POV
Karma

I can't lose another partner, and definitely not the love of my life, Nagisa. I got off of the floor and grabbed what was left of his stuff and left the room to start searching for Nagisa.

POV
Nagisa

I woke up from being unconscious to realize that I am not in a familiar room, I sit up and look around, brick walls, a door ( which I assume is locked ) and a window made of bars.

Where am I!?

I don't remember anything from last night. Except the words " Karma Ackabane will finally get the Karma he deserves " wait. Did I get captured by my target!?

SHIT I have heard about these situations, it's part of the job.... but only two out of 124 Assassins have came back alive after getting captured previously.

I am dead aren't I?

I start freaking out and trying to find a way out when....

The door opened to Reggie with a hammer in his hand.

A/n: SORRY FOR THE SMALL AND REALLY LATE CHAPTER!

BUT THANKS FOR THE 1K READS!

I plan on updating soon, and I am sorry for putting Nagisa though this kind of thing but I wanted to bring up something interesting. Anyway

Peace!