Date?

*** 1 day later ***

POV
Karma

     I woke up, and found Nagisa in my bed... again the problem was that we washed his sheets. This is the second time this happened and we also have multiple guest bedrooms. So why is he my bed again? Not that I am complaining or anything.

POV
Nagisa

    I turned to Karma and felt a sudden urge to kiss him but ignored it. Right then karma got up, stared at me for a little while, and collapsed on top of me into a kiss. And this time I did not run away, and kissed back.

     After a while we finally stopped and caught our breath.  We awkwardly looked at each other not knowing what to say. Just days earlier I thought Karma hated me and now we're kissing?! Maybe we should try to figure out what.... this is.

POV
Karma

    I guess Nagisa does like me... considering what just happened. I-I think I want to ask him out. The thought is terrifying though. What if he declines? He must have noticed my facial expression because he asked "Are you ok...? S-sorry did I do anything wrong? " said Nagisa. "No! I mean no of course you didn't do anything wrong, you... are great." I answered back realizing that I was blushing while saying that. I made a quick decision right there and without thinking I said " What I mean to say is... do you want to go out with me, Nagisa-San? " i waited for a answer.

     Nagisa, while blushing answered, "S-sure if you want to." After a second he realized what I said " HEY IM NOT A GIRL! " he yelled and I laughed and said "Are you sure?" Before he could get even more mad at me I ran out of my room, and downstairs to start breakfast.

POV
Nagisa

      After Karma ran out I stared up at the ceiling, Karma, who has hated me for so long now likes me? Before on the first kiss I thought it might have been a joke but I guess not. I mean why else would we have just kissed... then he asked me out? I smelt the waffles cooking and decided I should go downstairs.

     I went into my room and started to get changed. I then realized that Karma is probably wondering why I was sleeping in his bed anyway.

Flashback

    I woke up gasping and sweating, I had the same nightmare I have for years now... if my mother ever came back. It is the same thing every time, I get back from a Assassination and when I walk in... it's her she just smiles and looks like she never was in prison. I always walk up to her and ask " How did you get here ?" She would only answer with a "A lady should say 'Hello mother' before speaking." I would always say back "Mom, stop you know I am a guy." And then it would all go down.... she would start freaking out and if I thought she was bad before she went to jail it was nothing compared to this... she would take a gun from out of nowhere and just start shooting, and then she would demand to tell her were everyone that I cared about at the moment were. I would always give in and before I knew it she was in her car in her way to kill them...

    I always wake up there, and instead of staying up until morning I remember that yesterday Karma let me sleep with him. I go to his room and see that he was asleep not wanting to wake him up I just climbed in his bed and fell asleep.

End of random flashback

    I walk downstairs to the kitchen and to see Karma finished breakfast. And I said down, Karma said " After we go to Reggie's house we will have a hour before we will go on our date."

I could not wait.

A/n: if you can't tell some spots might seem not like me writing, that is my friend doing some and the other parts are me writing while she gives ideas and the opposite when she is... if that makes any sense. Anyway I MIGHT not be able to update on the upcoming Wednesday because I am going to be on vacation and have no service or wifi for four days... it's going to be a struggle sorry 😰 but I hope you liked it and sorry for the long a/n

Peace!