Christmas (pt.2)

POV
Karma

      I woke up and realized that I was sitting in a chair that is facing my bed and remembered that it was Christmas.

   I went to Nagisa's room to see if he was awake yet and when I went in his room he was not there. I went downstairs and in the kitchen Nagisa was making breakfast.

     I sat down on a chair and Nagisa did not notice me yet so I just sat there for a few minutes watching him finish the waffles. Once he turned around he noticed me and his eyes widened. " How long have you just been sitting there!? " He questioned.  " Not that long maybe like 3 minutes ago?" I answered waiting for his reply to that.

   " Well you could have said something instead of just sitting there!" He answered with a little annoyance. " Well that's not the point, anyway it's Christmas and I got you some presents so after we eat you can open them." I said to him and he answered, " I got you something to so we can do that then."

After we finished breakfast we both got our presents out of the hiding spots. I went and got mine out from the back cabinet in the kitchen. While Nagisa went to get his. We sat on the couch and Nagisa handed me his present.

I unwrapped it to reveal and box. I took off the lid and was surprised to see a familiar green rubber-like knife. I looked up at Nagisa and he nodded, as if he read m my mind. " But, I thought the government took all of these back after......" I said looking down at the anti-korosensi knife. "They did, but when I was at the store looking for something I found this on a back shelf behind a whole bunch of stuff. I grabbed it and brought it back to the cashier, they assumed it was from a toy that never sold or something had me just pay 10$ for it." Nagisa said and I looked up and hugged him. " Thank you Nagisa. " I said and I meant it.

(A/n : if that made no sense because of how Karma hated Nagisa here is how it was when they had to kill koro sensei, Karma and Nagisa were still in the same class but they never talked and Karma never talked to anyone. )

POV
Nagisa

Karma handed me 2 presents and I started to open one. The one I opened first had a big envelope and when I opened it it was a picture of when we were in Middle school. We were all together and we were all smiling. The more I looked at it the more I realized what day that was, it was one of the last days before we had to kill Koro sensei, and we all had a day together that we decided we were not going to think about what was to come.

But what made me the most surprised was that Karma and I were smiling together and I think laughing at something. I can't remember why, but that day we took that picture was the time were Karma was not really mad at me any more. It was like that for a short amount of time, before the day we killed Koro Sensei. He changed back to bud old ways after that. But I did mug realize that it was in that picture.

I moved on to the next gift and opened it, it just had a small note, but it said " I might not have been the best person to you in the past but I hope you can forgive me."

I looked up at Karma who was looking at me for my reaction. So I grabbed his shirt and kissed him on the cheek. " Thanks Karma, I already forgave you. " I said while blushing.
He seemed surprised for a second but then went back to his normal self and said " I hoped you would. "

A/n: Hi! First off...... Merry Christmas! Next do you guys like the slightly longer chapters? Or should I just leave it like they were? Anyway I have another question what should be the targets name????? I need a better one. Anyway,

Peace!