Dress up time

A/ n : I don't really plan on saying authors notes before the chapter but I saw this picture and it made me want to write this chapter. Hope you like it!

(Also, thank you for the 100+ reads! It may not be too much to be excited over but this is my first( ish ) fanfic so I am really happy! Anyway I'll stop.)

Peace!

POV
Nagisa

I hate having to dress up as a girl, and now that Karma has to see it ugh. Well then good thing is that he is starting to talk to me like a normal human being at least. I finish putting on the casual dress and look in the mirror.

It is a black and white dress with stripes and it is the one I am most ok with. I may not like wearing girl clothes but this one is the least amount girly out of the ones I have to usually wear. I walk out of my room to smell bacon... is Karma cooking?

I go downstairs and into the kitchen and I see Karma is cooking. I looked over and saw that Karma was cooking bacon and eggs. I sat down and Karma looks over. Was about to say something but then remember that I was wearing a dress. I blush and Karma busts out laughing.

"It's even more funny then I thought it would be!" Karma said still laughing. " ITS NOT FUNNY " I said still slightly blushing. " Fine, I'll stop." Karma said still kinda chuckling. " I don't think you will, and because I don't think you will I want to give you bet ." I said starting to smile, I had the best idea.

POV
Karma

So I have to not laugh or comment on Nagisa's outfit all day or I will have to "play dress up" as Nagisa put it. I don't even have to worry about it, I mean how hard can it be?

*** mini time skip ***

Ok this may be a bit harder then I originally thought. The whole time that we were at the cafe getting information on the guy we were assassinating it was really hard not to say anything about how Nagisa was acting like a girl.

When we got home after that sort of failed attempt in getting information on the target, I could not help it and started laughing so hard. The second I stopped I looked up and Nagisa was staring at me. Crap.

POV
Karma

     I am wearing a dress.

    And not just any dress a pink sparkly ballgown dress.

    While Nagisa was laughing at me I was sitting there trying not to kill him.
I was also blushing but not be because of the dress, but because of how he looked while laughing, he seemed..... kinda cute.

     WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!? I HATED HIM LIKE A WEEK AGO NOW I MIGHT LIKE HIM!! NONONONONO.

    But... he did look cute. 

A/n : I just really wanted to make a chapter like this, anyway hope you liked it!

Peace!