12

Lernjerky: Hi

Lernjerky: Babyyyyy

Lernjerky: I can't sleep :(

Y/NN: Well I can, now goodnight.

Lernjerky: Babydolllll I said I Wusssss sorryyyyy

Y/NN: *Was

Lernjerky: Nvm I take my apologies back 😑

Y/NN: *Nevermind

Lernjerky: I swear to God I'm gonna knock down that hotel room door and feel no remorse during your punishment, you got that?

Y/NN: *Going to

Lernjerky: You're pushing your luck.

Y/NN: Oh that's funny! Seeming as you already pushed yours to the brim the moment you made me your girlfriend 🙂

Lernjerky: You're so petty omg.

Y/NN: And you're lucky I even said goodnight ^

Lernjerky: That was literally 2 and a half minutes ago...

Y/NN: Not that deep.

Lernjerky: My tongue and fingers sure were tho 😏

Y/NN: Are your vocal chords okay?

Lernjerky: Yeah? What does this have to do with anything?

Y/NN: Well I thought you damaged them with how loud you were screaming my name...

Lernjerky: OK LISTEN HERE

Y/NN: I Can't listen right now but only read 😇

Lernjerky: Baby come on, it's like our first night together and you're making me sleep on the couch because of one slice of cheesecake!

Y/NN: It was the last slice and you promised you'd let me have it.

Lernjerky: It looked tempting...

Lernjerky: Just like you did and I devoured you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Y/NN: But you could've at least warned me you asshole!

Lernjerky: Baby I will buy you 10 whole cheesecakes tomorrow... I promise!

Y/NN: I wanted that slice... At that time. I won't want anything to do with a cheesecake tomorrow you heartless fish.

Lernjerky: Well it is common sense that I'm heartless, considering I'm a fish and fishes don't have hearts 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Y/NN: I'm sorry the Subscriber yu are currently trying to reach is no longer in service. Please delete this number.

Lernjerky: You do know you spelt "you" wrong right?

Y/NN: I'm sorry the Subscriber *you are currently trying to reach is no longer in service. Please delete this number.

Lernjerky: You are honestly something else

Y/NN: 🙄🙄

Lernjerky: Can we make a deal? Pweaseeeee

Y/NN: No.

Lernjerky: Baby I want to hold you and kiss you and cuddle you and play with your hair and feel you in my arms and did I mention how much I want to kiss you?

Y/NN: Hi. May you please hold that text for the Subscriber is currently on her way to kissing the fuck out of your face.

Lernjerky: God you mean so much to me. ❤️

Y/NN: Well this Subscriber is open to a negotiation

Lernjerky: And that is? Wait where are you? I thought you said you're coming to me? :(

Lernjerky: Baby?

Lernjerky: Babydoll?

Lernjerky: Princess?

Lernjerky: What's taking so looooong?? I need youuuuu 😭😭

Y/NN: Come in the bedroom and you will see Papi 😉😋😇

Lernjerky: Fuck

--

Guess who's back back again 😬😬

My apologies for how long I've taken to update but I've been busy with school and trying to majorly improve my writing skills which is why the written chapters In this book are quite differently structured because I'm exploring different ways of writing and expressing implied ideas in chapters but anyways you don't wanna know all that boring stuff!

So to the juicy bit ! I initially wanted to do a part 3 to chapter 11 and add smut but I feel like that would've just dragged on and on and on and on and quite frankly I don't want that so I decided to leave the date at that buuuuut smut will come up again you beautiful roasted turkeys.

So enjoy this small puppy love between yourself and Laurenza because things will take a huge toll ... aaaand I will see you next time ! Tune in ! 

Wowzas that was a long AN

-Savv