- Chapter 33 -

~ AARON'S POV ~

I woke up on the couch inside the bus. Chloe was sleeping on my shoulder. I looked down at her and smiled. It was dark out. G and Cam were both sleeping on the couch across from us, while Matt was laying on the floor, on his phone. I guess Taylor, and Johnson were in their beds.

"Hey Matt, what time is it?"

"Oh, it's uh... 1:27 AM."

"K, thanks." I said, yawning. 

I pulled my phone out from my pocket. I looked through Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. A couple minutes later, Bart came in.

"Hey guys, we're going to be at the studio in about five minutes. Make sure you have all the stuff you brought in here with you. Make sure the rest of them are up."

"Okay." Matt and I said. 

Bart walked back to the front. Matt and I went to wake up Tay, Cam and the Jack's. We all got our stuff, and sat in the front. Chloe was still on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her up. She is too cute when she's asleep. She's so tender, and fragile.

"Chloe, baby wake up." I whispered into her ear. I heard her mumble, as she started to wake up. I could tell she didn't want to be woken up.

"Clo, come on babe. We're almost home."

She opened her eyes slightly, and she tilted her head so that she was looking at me.

"Good morning, gorgeous." I said, as I smiled at her. 

"Good morning." She said in her sleepy, morning voice. She sat up right, and yawned.

"We'll be home in a couple minutes.

(Fast forward to the studio in LA)

We were all in the hallway of the magcon studio.

"Alright, I know you are all super tired. So grab your bags, and then you guys can leave." Bart explained. I grabbed my bags, and called an Uber. Chloe came up to me, and linked my arm.

"Hi baby." I said, as I kissed her cheek.

"Hey." She said, obviously super tired.

"You coming home with me?"

"Yeah." She said, her eyes closed.

We got our Uber, and got back to my apartment. We through our bags by the door, and went into the main room. Chloe threw herself on the couch.

"Babe, do you want something more comfortable to wear?" She was is skinny jeans and a flannel. I knew she wasn't comfy.

"Yeah, sure." She said, sitting up. I went into my closet, and got out a tee shirt. I gave it to her.

"Here baby." 

She went into the bathroom and put it on. She came out with her hair down and crazy. I was now changed into just basketball shorts. I stepped in front of her, and put my hands on the sides of her face.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too, A." She whispered back. 

I kissed her lips, and let go. I hugged her tight. I then picked her up, and gently laid her on my bed. I walked around and laid down on the other side. I pulled her closer to me, and she rested her head on my chest. I turned off the light on my nightstand, and fell asleep. 

It was fun going on tour with her. I think she had fun, too. It went very well. We fought, but we made up, and got back together. And I proposed to her. I'm such a lucky guy. I'm so in love with her, and I always will be. I can't believe I get to marry such a beautiful and amazing girl. I love her so much. What did I even do to deserve someone that amazing? I don't know what I would do without her. I'm lucky that she still loves me. I know I've made mistakes, and some of them interfered with Chloe, but I loved her enough to say 'I'm sorry' and she loved me enough to say 'I forgive you'. She is the one. I definitely made the right choice. She is a keeper. I'm gonna keep her forever and ever.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE ~

This is the final chapter! I finished a book! Thank you for reading. I really hope you enjoyed it. Tell me if you want a sequel to this book. 

- Rae