- Chapter 3 -

~ AARON'S POV ~

I woke up and checked the time. It was 4:36.

"Oh, crap!" I tried to get up, but then I remembered that Chloe and I fell asleep on the couch together. She was laying on top of me. I slowly and carefully got up from beneath her, and layed her down on the couch, putting a blanket over her to make her warm. I quickly took a shower, and got dressed. I packed what needed to be packed, and wrote a note for Chloe to read when she gets up. I headed down stairs and waited for Matt to pick me up.

"Hey man! It's about time you came down here." Matt said as I got into his car.

"Sorry dude, I totally forgot."

"It's alright. Did you do anything with Chloe last night?" He asked with a wink.

"Well, we cuddled and watched Netflix."

"You Netflixed and chilled?" Matt asked excitedly.

"Well, if you consider chilling as watching Disney movies with pizza, then yes." I replied.

"You suck, dude!" Matt said with a judgemental look on his face.

"Well, that's what we like to do."

"How did she take it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked Matt confused.

"You know, when you told her about this?"

"Oh, I didn't tell her."

"What do you mean you didn't tell her?" Matt said scared.

"Dude, calm down, I wrote her a note."

"That isn't a good idea." Matt said.

"It'll be fine." I said. We finally got to the airport and met up with Bart. He was there with Gilinsky, Johnson, Cameron, Carter and Taylor. We were waiting for Nash, Hayes and Shawn to get here. We all went to get breakfast, and then we were off to Texas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from Rae:

As I said in my last note, some chapters will be short. This is one of them that are. I'm sorry about that, but they just ended up that way. 

- Rae