- Chapter 7 -

~ AARON'S POV ~ 

The show was over. I was so sweaty and tired. All the guys started walking towards the room they were in earlier and I was walking with them. Then I remembered ... Oh crap, Chloe! I ran from the group without waiting for their response. I ran into the lounge room I was in before the show and grabbed my phone off the table and quickly called Chloe. She didn't answer so I texted her.

A: Hey baby girl! Show just ended

She didn't answer for about 45 minutes. That's not like her. I texted her again.

A: Chloe, I finished my show. We can talk now
A: Chloe, come on! Talk to me!
A: Chlo, I miss u!

She finally answered.

C: Whatever
A: Chlo, wait. Don't be mad at me
C: Dear lord, Aaron. Just go do ur show or whatever it is u do
A: Chloe, I already did
C: Then go do another one. U  were planning on doing that anyway
A: What are u talking about?

Then I remembered what Matt told me this morning.

C: When are u actually coming home, Aaron? Cause it's obviously not when u said it was gonna be

A: Chloe, stop. U know it's not my fault
C: Aaron, u can choose to come home whenever u want. U don't have to stay with Bart and all them
A: Well if I did that, I would make all my fans upset and I don't want to let them down. And I would probably lose my job in Magcon too
C: Well Aaron, u decide. What is more important to u? Magcon and all your fans, or me? Let me know when you've made your decision. Until then, don't talk to me. Bye Aaron
A: Wait, Chloe, please talk to me
C: I said bye Aaron. Now don't talk to me until u have made up your mind!

I tried calling her. But she wouldn't answer. What just happened?! I can't lose Chloe. But I also can't let my fans and friends down. Oh my lord, what do I do? I can't lose my baby girl.

"Aaron... Aaron! ... earth to Aaron!?!" I snapped out of my stare and looked over. Matt was at the door looking in.

"Yeah?" I quickly asked looking up from my phone.

"We're getting ready to lea - ..." Matt realized that my text messages were on my screen with Chloe's name.
" ... dude, what are you doing?" He asked, coming into the room and closing the door behind him. He sat on the couch next to me. I didn't say anything. I knew he could tell I was upset.

"Aaron, what's going on? Why are you not out there with us?" I looked down at my lap, then my phone screen. I handed my phone to Matt, letting him read some of the messages. He handed my phone back.

"Aaron, it'll be okay. You'll see her in a week, and-" I interrupted him by bursting out. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Yeah, another week Matt! Another week or so!" I sat down on the couch trying to calm myself down.

"Hey, it'll be over before you know it. All of us will be together, and you'll forget she's even alive!"

"I don't want to forget she's alive."

"Well, Aaron, let's just go, we'll go get dinner, and we'll have some fun with the boys tonight."

"Alright." I said looking back at my lap.