- Chapter 22 -

~ CHLOE'S POV ~

After we finished filming, I went to check my phone. I had missed calls from Aaron. I wasn't sure if I should call him back or not. I decided I would make up my mind later. I brushed it off and went and sat on the floor next to Johnson. We all decided to watch a movie. Of course, it had to be a horror film. 

While we were trying to figure out what movie to watch, there was a knock at the door. Matt answered it. I couldn't tell who it was. Matt looked back at all of us.

"Who is it?" I mouthed to Matt. He looked down at the floor for a split second then looked at whoever was behind the door. Matt opened the door some more so I could see who it was. ...it was Aaron. I guess waiting on my decision to answer him or not wasn't an option anymore. 
"Chloe?" Aaron asked shyly.

"Yeah?" I said, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Can I, talk to you? Just for a second?" I looked down for a second. "Please?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be out in a second." I said, looking down at my lap. I looked up at Matt, and he looked worried. 

"She'll be out in a second." Matt said while closing the door.

"Chlo, you don't have to talk to him if you don't want to." G said.

"I know."

"It's your decision."

"I know. I can't ignore him forever." I responded.

"Are you sure?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah. I'll have to one of these days, right?" I said. They all nodded. 

I got up from the floor, and went to open the door. I gave a quick glance back at them, and opened the door. 

There Aaron stood. So tall, and adorable. With his soft brown hair, and his beautiful chocolate eyes, with his chubby cheeks. His snap back made his look even more adorable.

"Hi." He said, quietly.

"Hey." I said, with a slight side smile.

"It's been quiet a couple hours."

"Yeah, it has." I said, looking down. 

There was a moment of silence. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up, so that we were making direct eye contact.

"Listen, Chloe, I miss you. I'm sorry for all that happened, and I regret all of it. You're the one I really love." 

I got lost in his eyes and he could tell. It's always been like that, when ever I looked into his eyes.

"Aaron, I miss you, too. It's been extremely hard not even texting you. But I'm not sure if I can trust you. You've cheated on me twice now." I could feel the pity in my eyes.

"I can explain that. If you just let me tell you the story, and just listen, I can calmly tell you how it all actually happened."

I thought for a second. Should I let him? I'll give him a chance. "Okay." 

"Come here." He said, signaling for me to follow him. We walked the a bench against the wall at the end of the hallway. We sat down together.

"Okay, so the picture. Yes, that was Amber, the same girl I was dancing with."

"Oh yeah, dancing." I said, remembering everything I saw the other day.

"Yeah, that was her. We were backstage, and she asked me for a kiss on the cheek. Of course I said yes because I do that to all the fans who ask for one."