- Chapter 12 -

C: Ok, I'm ready
J: Come to my room
C: Where is it?
J: Room 209, 3rd floor
C: kk

(End of convo)

I got to Jack's room and he opened the door.

"Hey! Come on in." He said, letting me into the room.

"Okay, so I have the bag with silly string, and stuff. I think that's all I need. Alright, let's go!"

We both left the room and went to the lobby. We got an uber, and went to the building where the event was happening. We went to the back.

"How is this going to work?"

"Okay, so this is the back entrance. I'll text you when to come in. I'm going to go in the front."

"Okay. Where do I go after that so Aaron won't see me?"

"Go left, and there are rooms down there. Go in the one with the number 201."

"Okay. Then what?"

"After Aaron and the boys are on stage, I'll tell them before Aaron's song that I have to use the bathroom. I'll come get you."

"Okay, sounds good."

"Alright. Wait till I text you."

"Okay."

Jack walked around the building, and I waited for him to text me. About five minutes later, I got his text.

J: Go ahead in. Go left, into room 201

I went in and did what he said. I walked into room 201, and there was a wall of mirrors, two couches, a tv, and a table with stools. I walked over to the table and saw a note.

Chloe,

We are happy you could join us! We know Aaron will be excited to see you. Make yourself comfortable, and relax. Eat some food we got for you, and if you want, you can turn on the tv. Can't wait to see you during the show! You'll kill it, sista!

"Love",

Gilinsky, Matt, Cam, Johnson, Nash, Taylor

I read the note and smiled. Behind the card I saw some cookies and bottles of water. I decided to turn on the tv. I turned on Once Upon A Time. I grabbed the cookies and sat on the couch. I took a cookie from the plate and turned on my phone. I went through my Twitter. I saw that Aaron posted another tweet. It said 'Just got some ideas for the big surprise. Now it's even bigger'. 

What is the surprise? I should know by now. 

About 45 minutes later, Jack texted me.

J: I'll come get you in about 5 minutes
C: ok

I turned off the tv, and put the cookies on the table where I found them. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Jack.

"Hey!"

"Hey! You ready?"

"I think so." I said.

"You'll be fine. We should go."

We walked up the steps and down a hallway. We went through a set of doors. There was another set of doors after that.

"Stay here." Jack said, as he went up to the other doors. He slightly opened one and looked out.

"Okay, they are about to go on stage."

He watched them, and a second later I heard lots of screaming.

"Okay, come on."

I followed Jack through the door. I followed him to where Bart was. We were right behind the backdrop of the stage.

"Bart!' Bart turned around and a smile appeared on his face.

"Hey Chloe! How are you?"

"I'm doing great, how are you?"

"I'm fantastic! Are you excited?"

"Yes."

"That's good. Aaron's been telling us how much he misses you."

I looked down and smiled. I started blushing.

"Well you have fun, okay? I'm going to go back to the sound booth."

"Okay, thanks!"

Bart walked away, and Jack leaded me to the side of the stage.

"Okay, so they're going to play Aaron's song next. What we're going to do, right before they play it, I'm going to walk out there. We'll let Aaron sing the first half of the song. The very last time he sings the chorus, your going to come out with a mic, and sing it with him. I'll make sure to give you a que when to come out."

"Okay, sounds good."

"Alright, here's the mic. I'm gonna go out now, are you good?"
I nodded. "Yep!"

"Alright, good luck!"

"Thanks, you too!" I said waving to him as he walked up the steps.

Jack went on stage and the crowd started screaming. They started playing Aaron's song. I saw him start jumping around on stage. He looked so happy.

"She know what she doing, I can see it when the song comes on. She know how to move it, I've been waiting on her all night long. She know what she doing, I can see her when the song comes on. She know how to move it, I've been waitin on her all night long." He kept singing, and like usual, I fell in love with his voice. I sang the song in my head, while he sang it out loud. I wanted to go out there so bad.

"It gets reckless in six seconds, that word up in my vine page. Don't think of me as just AC, cause more than just my vine page." The crowd was singing with him, and I would be too soon.

That time has finally come. I was watching for Jack's que. I waited for him to look over at me. He finally did. 

"Ready?" He mouthed to me. I nodded my head excitedly. "...now!" 

I walked up those three little steps, with my legs shaking. "I can see her when the song comes on! Look at how she move it, I've been waiting on her all night long! She know what she doin!" I sang, and as I ended, Aaron turned around, and his jaw dropped. He covered his mouth, and ran to me. I ran up to him. He quickly set his mic on the ground, and picked me up and spun me around. Tears formed in his eyes, and they did in mine, too. He put me down on the ground, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He went in for another hug, and it felt like an eternity - which was totally fine with me. When we let go, I could see tears going down his cheeks. Tears were flowing down mine, as well. He pushed the excess hair out of my face and kissed me. The whole crowd went crazy. He let go, and hugged me again.

"Oh my lord, I missed you so damn much!" He said in shock.

"I missed you too." I said, tears covering my face. We let go of each other, and I looked back at all the guys smiling behind us. They all ran up to us, and gave us a big group hug. He continued

the show by singing and dancing, and of course, a silly string war.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Note from Rae:

Guys, I love this chapter! I got so into writing this one. I'm honestly so proud of this! I hope you enjoyed it!

- Rae