- Chapter 15 -

~ CHLOE'S POV ~

I got an Uber and went to the venue. On my way there, I got a Twitter notification about Aaron. He tweeted out saying 'The big surprise is getting closer and closer! Getting more excited for it every day!'  I was starting to get frustrated. I really wanted to know what was going on.

I got to the building. I didn't know my way around, so I just went in through the back like I did last night. I walked in, and went down the left hallway to room 201. I looked around. The card wasn't there. I guess Aaron picked that up. I grabbed my charger and walked out, and went up the steps like I did before. 

I was going to head upstairs where they would have had all the lights and other sound stuff. I assumed Aaron would be up there. I went up the steps and down the hall. All of a sudden, I heard music. I listened more, and it was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I couldn't find where it was coming from. I could tell it was from downstairs because it was echoing. I kept walking down the hallway until I found another walkway. I saw a light at the end of it, so I went down it. It led me out to the balcony. The balcony was above the performance room. I went to the edge, and looked down. I saw what looked like Aaron. 

I looked closer, and I saw the MAGCON logo on his sweatshirt. He was slow dancing with a girl - a girl that was not me! I didn't know what to do. Do I shout his name? Do I go down there and yell at him? I started to think of how to confront him about it. While I did, I realized I was still watching him dance with another girl. The worst part was that they weren't friends. I didn't know this girl! I stayed completely quiet to hear what they were saying. 

"What time is it?" He asked her.

"Why does it matter?"

"Cause I need to be somewhere soon."

The girl got out her phone from her pocket to check the time. She kept her other arm on Aaron's shoulder, still standing very close to him.

"It's exactly 11:23." She said looking back up at his face and smiling. She put her phone back in the pocket of her jeans and linked her other arm around his neck again.

They kept dancing. They just stared at each other. Who was this girl? Why was Aaron with her? He's never looked this happy with anybody, even me. He's never looked at me with that much admiration. 

Never in our almost year of dating, he has never admired me as much as he does her. I don't even know her name. When they turned around, I saw her face. Something about her looked familiar. I have seen her. I have no clue where, but I definitely have. 

Wait a minute.

I quickly pulled out my phone and went to me and G's messages. I scrolled up to the photo of Aaron backstage with some girl. I remembered that it was only the back of her head. I went on Instagram and saw the exact same picture in my recent tags, and someone tagged an account on her. I examined the pictures on the account. It was the same girl! It seemed like Aaron was in love with her - more than me. 

My eyes started watering. Tears poured down my face. I walked over to the other end of the balcony and sat in the corner. I could still see them through the railings. I texted Jack.

C: Jack, get here now

I put my phone on the floor next to me. I put my knees up to my stomach, curling myself into a ball. I wrapped my arms around my knees, and put my head down. I sat there bawling my eyes out. I saw a light through a space between my arm and leg. I looked up and I saw a message from Jack. 

J: What's going on?
C: I'll tell u when u get here. I'm at the venue from ur show last night
J: Where do u want me to go?
C: Go in the back entrance, and to room 201. DON'T let Aaron see u!
J: Ok, why?
C: I'll explain later. Just do what I said
J: Ok, I'll be there in a minute
C: thx

(End of convo)

I got off the floor and walked back the way I did before. I walked into room 201, and Jack was already there. He saw my mascara all over my face and immediately shot up off the couch.

"Chloe! What's going on?" He brought me into a hug. "What's going on?"

"A-aron. He-he's with a-another g-girl." I had a hard time getting the words out of my mouth because of all the crying. He hugged me tighter. He walked over to the couch, making sure he didn't let go of me. We sat down.

"Shh, it's okay. You need to tell me what's going on."

"I'll show you." I went back upstairs to the balcony the way I did the first time. I pointed down to them. They were still dancing. Jack just stood there, completely in shock. He would never think Aaron would do that. 

"Oh my goodness, come here." He said, pulling me in tight. He didn't let go. 

"Let's go." He said grabbing my arm. He stomped down the stairs. We both stood being the doors leading into the performance room, where they were.

"Hey, I should go before Chloe finds me." Right after he said that, Jack grabbed my arm again and stomped into the big room.

"It's a little too late for that." He shouted. They both quickly turned around. Aaron's jaw dropped. 

"... Chloe, I'm-"

"I know what you are. Your a liar. I guess your 'big surprise' was that you were cheating on me?!" I bursted out. I took off his sweatshirt that I was still wearing. I through it at him, and started running out.

"Chloe, wait-" Arron attempted to run after me. Jack held his hand out to stop him.

"Aaron, she's not waiting any longer than she already has." Jack put his hand down and ran after me. He brought me in for a hug and didn't let go. Aaron stood there speechless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from Rae:

Guys, I cried while writing this. :( 

- Rae