Pranks to Pull Off on Your Poor Teachers

I’m scared.

VERY scared.

Don’t shoot me if you guys get suspended or told off, okay? Not my fault!!

So, y’all, maybe, maybe not, kind of, sort of, not quite sure about it but, have noticed what this chapter is about, right?

GUYS! I’m really scared, now!!!

*clears throat* Okay, *rubs hands together* Let the 4th Prank-o-Pedia Chapter begin!

May the odds be ever in MY favour because I think I’m gonna get complaints now! Aaaaaa!

Well, it’s really about the type of teacher you’re trying to prank, eh? Some teachers stand there with tight expressions and their mouth drawn in a thin line, giving you The Evil Eye of Death (TEED). Other teachers are awesome. Like, for instance, an English teacher at the school I go to just HATES the word ‘Maths’. Don’t even think about dreaming about thinking about having the thought of talking Maths to him! Well, that kind of adds up, I mean, English teacher hates Maths. Hmm, fair enough. If you write ‘I <3 Maths’ on the whiteboard in huge writing, he’ll see it and run away from the room in terror.But then will forget that that even happened.

AHEM. My point was that some teachers will easily shrug it off, but other teachers may send you to the Principal’s office.

Okay? So do these pranks at your own risk. And partially mine…

A way you can test whether your teacher is prank-tolerant is that you can ask them a silly question or like a joke, for example, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” or something stupid to lighten the mood. Hopefully, they’ll ask you why, and smile lightly.

BUT! Only do this when the students start working, NOT in the middle of when the teacher’s explaining something, okay? So you shouldn’t just do, “So, class, the function of the Pythagoras’ theorem is to –” “Mr Simmons, why did the chicken cross the road?”

Please, I beg of you, DON’T do that!

Okay, so, time for prank one…

Get a whole wad of sticky notes and label everything on your teacher’s desk, obviously without them looking, so maybe just before they walk into the room before class starts. Make sure you label EVERYTHING. Like ‘blue pen’, ‘paperwork pile’, ‘stapler’, ‘whiteboard marker’, you get the picture. It’ll get your poor teacher annoyed. Hopefully they don’t suspend you!! *holds breath*

Another one could be:

Frame your teacher’s drawer with blue-tack. So, line the edges of each drawer with blue-tack and make sure it sticks to the table. Use blue-tack for other stuff as well, like maybe blue-tack the whiteboard markers onto the whiteboard rack-thing, or blue-tack the base of the legs of the chair onto the floor. Or maybe even blue-tack their coffee cup to the table, so that when they try to pick their cup off the table, and when they find that it is hard to do so, they will pull at it and eventually apply enough force to make the cup jump and spill all over them!

Quite a sticky situation, I assume….. And a double sticky situation for the coffee one!

How about (EinsteinJunior Original):

For this prank the teacher can’t be in the classroom and the whole class has to be in the classroom. To make sure of this, go to class (e.g. English class), tell the whole class (when your teacher’s not there) that next English lesson you need everyone to pretend they are exhausted to death and that everyone has to rest their heads on their table and completely ignore the teacher. You can give them the option to either pretend to sleep or just look at one spot dazed with sleepiness. It doesn’t matter whether they come late to class, they just have to act all sleepy and tired. The next English lesson, everyone will look sleepy and rest their heads on their table, and the teacher will get full on annoyed as to why everyone’s ignoring him/her!

Imagine that: trying to teach a herd of sleepy kids in a class! Aa-noo-ying!!

Oh! I thought of another one (EinsteinJunior Original):

In Maths class, when doing an Algebra topic, come up with an equation that doesn’t have a single solution, raise your hand and ask the teacher if they can come over to help you. Then, show them the equation and say you need help with it. I’ll give you an example of a complicated equation:

Factorise: 78xy + 39xyz + 23bc + 66ab + 27yx + 35abxyz

Okay, so something random like that (don’t call me insane, but I tried it and it doesn’t work at all). They’ll try to figure it out and then tell you. Trouble is, it can’t be solved, so they’ll go crazy, and hopefully the lesson would drag on, giving free time to those that finish their work early. When the teacher comes back to you with a pained expression telling you that it cannot be solved, say “Yeah, it was just a trick. I already know it couldn’t be solved.” And innocently smile. Voila!

Another one I’ve heard of people playing is:

You get really loud audio iPod docks, and have an iPod with the school bell sound recorded or downloaded on it. Set the classroom clock 10 minutes forward, and then when the school bell time is shown on the changed classroom clock, play the bell recording on really loud. The teacher will think that the bell actually went, and when they look at the clock, they will truly believe the prank! That’s like a 10-minute early mark!!

Oh! Another prank could be (EinsteinJunior Original):

Have at least one other friend with you to do this prank. Tell your friend to go and hide under their desk, and you need to go wait at the door with a panicked expression on your face. When students walk in, tell them in a hurried tone that they have to quickly hide under a table because you want to prank the teacher and pretend that there is danger in the class. When the whole class is in, make sure everyone’s under their desks.

Say, for instance, the teacher comes halfway through the students, and only half the class is present in the room and then also tell the teacher that they have to hide under their desk. If they stop to question you, say that the principal ran past and told all the classrooms to do so, and say all this in a panicked tone as well. When you’re certain that the whole class is in, close the door, lights, windows, and hide under your desk, sort of like a lock-down. The teacher may ask you how long this needs to go for, and just tell them that a bell will sound when it is safe to begin class.

That means no class for the whole period! Yeah, man!!!

I’ve ran out of ideas. Maybe the other ones will get you suspended, and I don’t really want that.

Well, hopefully that gave you some ideas for pranking your poor teacher!

Oh, imagine that. The poor old teacher being ganged up by his/her class. And when they find out that it’s all a prank, then they feel embarrassed. Funny on the student’s side, humiliating when you’re the teacher being pranked.

Anywho, vote and comment! I need comments!

Next prank chapter will hopefully be up in a few days. And I’m not telling what it’s about. You just wait and see.

Til then, adios, chuckies!

*(-o.O-)*And that’s Master EinsteinJunior to you, dudes.

Just remember, E = mc2, okay?

Acknowledgements:

My Brain (that’s important, okay?)

A couple of university students

http://www.zug.com/

The Ultimate Prank-O-PediaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara