Love's Complicated

Start from the beginning

The rest of the day wasn't all that bad. Rosie obviously tried her best to keep my mind off of things, which really helped me through the day.

Falling asleep wasn't too hard either and it was probably the first time that I hadn't gone to bed with tears on my face for this sad anniversary.

---

Beep beep beep

Ah the "joyful" sound of an alarm at 8 o'clock in the morning.

Moaning I pushed my blanket to the side as the fresh morning air hit me. My room was freezing in the mornings and every morning I would have goosebumps! My eyes still slightly blurry from just waking up, I got up and put my slippers on.

I walked downstairs in my pink fluffy pajamas, my feet feeling heavy from just waking up. I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet.

I got the cereal and milk out and made my self a bowl of cereal. Today was Saturday -the best day of the week- and Taylor and I had to go dress shopping - she was getting a wedding dress and I was getting a bridesmaids dress which I was so excited for! I took my bowl of cereal and sat in front of the TV while I watched some Glee which, by the way, was my favorite tv series!

"You watching Glee again!" Taylor said dramatically as she walked past, also in her pajamas, except hers were blue and not a girly pink like mine.

"Come watch" I said while they started breaking out singing and dancing,

"I'll watch it later, I'm kinda in a rush" Taylor said opening the cupboard.

"Why? We're only going dress shopping later on?" I asked a little bit confused as I put another spoon of fruit loops into my mouth.

"Damen is taking me to go get a venue for the wedding" She said as she poured the milk into her cereal bowl.

"Ok well enjoy."

Walking into the kitchen and put my bowl into the dishwasher, then finished watching Glee. Thereafter I went up to my room, flopped down onto my bed and drifted off for a while.

Suddenly I felt a buzz in my hand and woke up to my phone vibrating. I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I opened the text message and saw that it was from Rosie.

"Hay Mia. Just wondering how you are doing?" I frowned at the question and quickly replied.

I put my phone down on to my side table and looked at my watch. It was already past lunch time but I wasn't even hungry. I hadn't put in any self effort - I was still in my pajamas and I hadn't brushed my hair.

"Mia, are you ready?? We are running late!" Taylor suddenly called from downstairs.

My eyes widened as I realized I wasn't even close to being ready to walk out that house.

I jumped off of my bed and rushed towards my closet, pulling clothes out of it and throwing them onto the floor,

I looked in my cupboard and had no clue what to wear, eventually grabbing a pair of high waist shorts and a floppy pink shirt. I tied my light brown hair into a messy bun and quickly applied some make-up on to cover my freckles.

"MIA! Get down here!" Taylor shouted again, sounding angry.

I ran downstairs, trying not to trip, and ran out the house. I jumped into the car, and Taylor followed behind me and locked the house.

"Mia, I told you I would be here at 1 o'clock and it's 1:39 now!" Taylor said as she started the car. She gave me this whole lecture on being on time but I never listened. She was acting like my mom now.

"Taylor chill, you're acting like mom." I said staring out of the car window, I looked at Taylor and she was frowning at me, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window again as I watched the trees and houses go by.

Now we were both in bad moods..

The rest of the way there was spent in silence. We stopped at the wedding place and I had a bit of excitement in me for once, we walked in and I was engulfed by dress after dress after dress, there were so many!

The dress shop had white walls with a purple tinge to it, there were lots of people looking around and there were all different types of dresses from party dresses to the princess dresses you would see on Disney movies.

"Mia should we do you first?" Taylor asked looking around as we walked down the hallways, I could tell she was in awe by all the dresses and how much choice she had.

"Uhm, no, it's fine you go first, I can't wait to see you in a dress" I said smiling brightly as we walked through the wedding department.

I sat down on a soft chair while I waited for Taylor to get dressed into her first dress. I sat there for about five minutes watching as people went past until Taylor finally came out in a dress that was ok but she did look stunning in it, the dress was long and poofed out at about mid waist, the top was a sweetheart neck-line and fitted her body tightly, the dress had lots of patterns on that sparkled whenever she moved.

"And?" She asked, watching my expression carefully.

"We'll it's OK, I don't like the pattern on the top so much," I said giggling a bit,

"Haha, okay," Taylor said a little disappointed and went to go get into the next dress, I sat there for another few minutes and decided to see what other dresses there were around the place. I got up from my seat and started walking slowly, I turned the corner slowly, not really concentrating on where I was going as I turned I hit my shoulder on something and then I tripped over something and hit the ground, I got up as fast as I could so no one could see my fall.

"Are you OK!" This boy said as he held his phone, Oh...I tripped over someone not something. Nice one Mia.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled shyly as I stood there awkwardly.

"Sorry I was on my phone and I wasn't concentrating," He smiled and i literally could feel my heart melt at that smile, he had brown muffled hair and a sweet smile that I had never seen before on anyone and deep sea blue eyes that were very mesmerizing and he had a few earrings too which made him look very badass, he was wearing blue skinny jeans and a casual hoodie with the word OBEY on it. If I remember correctly OBEY is a brand.

"Mia where are you?" I heard Taylor calling my name in frustration,

"Sorry I have to go, nice meeting you." I said mumbling a bit, rushing as I smiled and scrambling away while tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, well I have to say he was very cute!

"Mia, where were you?" Taylor said, but I just smiled as I saw her beautiful dress, it was similar to the previous one, it was long and had a sweetheart neck-line with a netting covering her chest, there were patterns swirling around it in an exquisite design.

"Oh my word!" I shouted in joy, "Taylor you look gorgeous!! This is sooo the one!!" I exclaimed and smiled excitedly.

"I like it too and I just needed your confirmation" Taylor smiled and looked at herself in the mirror again and I did the same,

***

(Hay everyone how did you like the first chapter?

Please comment and vote

Thank you

Ps. follow my other story Living By A Social Status.

Xx)