Our Little Thing We Had, Over

-Mia's POV-

I watched as Xavier took off his shirt and his pants, I really wasn't expecting him to do that. I couldn't pull my eyes away from his amazing body, his tanned skin and his toned body was just so perfect.

"You ok Mia?" He said smirking at me. I looked up into his eyes and nodded, I was speechless and didn't want to sound like I had just breathed in helium,

"Good." He said climbing under the duvet which sent shivers down my spine,

"So are we going to go to school tomorrow?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his arms.

"Yeah sure." I said looking up at him

"Awesome, Can't wait to spend the day with you," Xavier whispered into my ear which sent more shivers through my body, I looked up at him and gave him a small smile

"Goodnight Mia, I love you. " he said, which made my heart leap at those words.

"I love you too" I said, my voice a bit husky and closing my eyes and falling asleep in Xavier's arms.

-Timothy's POV-

I waited in the lounge for Xavier to arrive back but he just never came and he left his phone here so it didn't help me phoning him.

I soon got a little anxious and I decided to give Mia a little visit, I got into my car and drove to Taylor and Mia's house, I got there and pulled up onto the side of the road, I walked up to the house and rung the door bell.

"What do you want" Taylor said opening the door, Taylor really looked like her mother and it killed me to look at her every time.

"Nice to see you too" I said smirking a bit.

"Timothy seriously what do you want." She said impatiently,

"I came here for my son so that I could take him home, it's late!" I said raising my voice.

"He asked if he could stay the night?" She asked confused. I sighed and walked past her and into her house.

"They are already asleep so just leave them alone." Taylor said, my patients was running low and I just rolled my eyes towards her.

"He has to come home." I said walking towards Taylor,

"Leave!" She said raising her voice at me.

"I have heard enough of that word from the Rift family so would you just show me where they are?" I asked a little bit nicer to try and get my son back. She rolled her eyes at me and now I was annoyed, I walked up towards her and grabbed her by the throat

"Tell me where they are or you die." I said stern, Taylor pointed up the stairs and I let go of her neck.

"Thanks" I said, I walked up the stairs, I opened a room to find it empty, I opened the next to find Xavier and Mia sleeping in each others arms.

I frowned at the sight and walked straight towards Mia, I grabbed her hair and pulled her up and grabbed her throat,

"Mia how dare you even come near my son!" I said shouting, her face was turning blue but I couldn't care less.

-Mia's POV-

I was pulled out of Xavier's arms by my hair and someone grabbed my throat cutting off my air supply, I gasped for air as I opened my eyes to find Timothy holding my neck,

"How dare you come near my son." He said shouting at me.

I looked over to Xavier and he had an evil smile on his face. My vision had started to become blurry and black specks started to appear,

I was getting no air and I had just been woken up which gave me no strength at all.

Suddenly the grip loosened and I fell to the bed. I stayed on the bed trying to catch my breath, I didn't have enough strength to get off of my bed so I just lay there, Timothy shouted something but I couldn't hear it and I heard my door slamming shut.

I heard my door open again and Taylor came rushing towards me, her hands were shaking as she turned me over so I was facing her

"Mia are you ok?" She said her voice also shaking. I nodded at her and closed my eyes letting the pain take over my whole body... I eventually had enough strength to talk.

"Where is Xavier?" I said looking around my room.

"He left with his dad straight away..." She said trailing off, my heart sunk and I couldn't believe he had just left me after all that had happened.

"I'm so sorry Mia," Taylor said holding me on the bed, my eyes stung and I gulped as the tears started running down my cheeks, tears kept running down my cheek and onto my bed making it damp, Taylor passed me a tissue and I blew my nose.

"Maybe he just left cause he had to?" I said in short breathes,

"Maybe? Why don't you go see him tomorrow, I'll come with you if you want?" Tay said as I sat up. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down,

"No it's fine, I'm not gonna spend long there, I don't want to be around Timothy," I said getting under my duvet and going back to sleep.

---

"I'm leaving" I said walking downstairs as I searched for my shoes,

"Ok, just please be safe." Tay said as she sat by the kitchen counter. I sighed and quickly put my shoes on before leaving the house.

I walked along the route towards Xavier's house, taking my time, I was so scared of the truth...

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door, Xavier arrived at the door and walked outside, closing the door behind him,

"Hi" he said shoving his hands into his pockets, I frowned at how he was uncomfortable, "Uhmm.. Hi" I said awkwardly.

We stood there in awkward silence until I broke the silence, "Xavier what happened last night," I said frustrated, he never replied so I carried on,

"You just left me, you haven't even messaged me!" I said raising my voice.

"I left because I wanted to, and I don't always have to message you." He said in a flat tone, his words just blew me away.

"Excuse me but you father strangled me last night and you don't even have the kindness to ask if I'm ok!" I screamed at him,

"Mia I'm not in the mood to fight with you, so I think it's just best if we call our little thing we had over." He said and then turned around and left me outside in pure shock.