The Truth Will Come

-Taylor's POV-

I walked out of Mia's room and closed the door slowly, I sighed and a tear rolled down my cheek, she had never been this sick before.

I walked down the stairs and through the house towards my room,

"Is she ok?" Damen said as I entered my room.

"I guess so," I flopped down on my bed and let out a deep sigh.

"Did you see her wrists?" I asked.

"Yeah, I examined them well I held her and those are marks from a rope that was rubbing." He said looking worried

"What?" I was trying to put the puzzle together but I couldn't quite place it.

"I'm basically saying that someone at Xavier's house hit Mia on the head and tied her to a chair, the only way she doesn't remember is because either she got hit so hard or she was drugged. " Damen said.

I couldn't believe his words but it made sense

"I'll take her to the doctor to get her tested and to get some medicine." I said as I got into my pajamas.

-Mia's POV-

I woke up the next morning feeling a little less nauseas then the previous day, I took my phone off of my bed side table and saw I had a bunch of unread messages, I opened my messages and saw all of them were from Xavier, the one I choose which was the latest said,

"Hay babe, just wondering how you are, you haven't replied to any of my texts, sorry that you fell and had to leave early, love you" I smiled and I so badly wanted to see him

"Hay, miss you, sorry I haven't been so great lately, been very nauseas. I don't think I will be coming to school today. Love you lots. Mia x" I pressed send and crawled back under my duvet.

I couldn't go back to sleep cause my ankles were hurting me so much. I heard my door open and Taylor had made me some pancakes.

"Hay Mia, how are you feeling?" She said putting the food down on the end of my bed

"Much better than last night" I smiled.

"Do I heave to eat that?" I said, even though it looked delicious I couldn't imagine eating yet.

"Only if you want to" Taylor said smiling. I shook my head and mouthed the words sorry to her

"It's fine, I'll have them then" Taylor said smiling.

---

Taylor helped me downstairs and into the car, I was to heavy for her to pick up and Damen was at work,

"I'm coming Mia, just getting my stuff." She said and hurried off into the house before setting the alarm and locking up the doors, I frowned at the sight of her putting the alarm on as she came down the stairs

"Why did you put the alarm on?" I asked as curiosity took over me.

"Uhm..just incase, you never know what might happen," Tay said as she reversed out of the garden and onto the road, we were on our way to the doctor so I could get some antibiotics.

I hate medication but I suppose it won't kill me to take some pills every now and then.

Taylor parked the car and I watched as she asked the people to help her with me, I didn't really need help it was just I felt very weak and it hurt a bit when I would put pressure onto my ankles.

My headache started coming back so I lay my head back and just breathed slowly trying not to over think everything.

"Mia are you alright?" Tay asked, catching me scrunching my nose.

"Yes, my headache is just back." I told her as I stepped out of the car and onto the pavement, attempting to be independent and handle the situation.

I don't know what was really happening, I was feeling really great this morning and now I'm feeling worse than when I woke up to Taylor on my bed.

No one was holding me up because I had told them no but I wish I hadn't, I tried focusing on one object as everything around that spun around, I tumble to the side and quickly regained my balance before stumbling to the other side of the pavement again.

I suddenly stopped right in my tracks and looked around not remembering where I was, I could hear someone behind me asking if I was ok but I couldn't find the words, I tumbled forward not catching my self and hitting the ground face first.

I looked forward seeing feet rush towards me. Black dots started to appear before darkness overtook me.